General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 84,721 through 84,735 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

I’m gonna have a look now Eeyore 🙂

Just a quick update- Definately a blighted ovum and although my body THINKS it’s pregnant there’s just an empty egg with NO BABY. (freaky). So, Although I have started bleeding lightly I am scheduled for a DC later this week. greeeeeeeat. :/

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Amy I don’t mind if people moan about there problems haha im usually moaning about something! And im not to fussed about it until the say I need ivf or something.. Amanda, yeh well I know lc won’t test til af is due, and I won’t either im sick of wasting money on tests hahaha

DanetCharles

OMG… INKDOLL I’m so sorry for your loss!! Lots of hugs and kisses!

DiandClover

ladies – a warning – do NOT sign up for the ‘free’ pregnancy tests/OPKs that are advertised on freeopks.com – it is a phishing site set up to lure TTC women into giving their information – you’ll never get the tests, instead, your information will be sold, and you will be spammed big time – and open to identity theft. BEWARE!! I reported the site to http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx – hopefully it will be shut down in a day or so. I hate (HATE, HATE) spammers!!! This cafemom link talks about it: http://www.cafemom.com/group/299/forums/read/10033985/I_think_the_Free_10_OPK_or_HPT_is_a_Scam_beware_read_what_I_found?last

tazzysmumma

superhero looks like a positive to me too. eek! 🙂 xx

awesome…thank you:)

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Here I am TTC again after our miscarriage in Sept. Had a d&c and cycle seems to be back on track. Off to pick up a clearblue fertility monitor today

Hoping this is my month

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Hey diane, how are you feeling?

RedBeamer
    Participant

Terriann20: i am so happy to hear… Came in to check to see how everyone is doing and i saw this.. .This is so exciting… Keep me posted!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Hehe I think u miss understood im not a control freak really I just like to know everything, like I hate suprises coz I do my brain trying to guess what it is coz I need to know everything lmao

sim1

tazzy i dont know its so annoying i felt pregnant last week but not now ….. any ideas why we r late if not pregnant?

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

God she is a weirdo she just put her dummy in my mouth and ran into her room and I took it out, she went nuts lmao she’s like oi oi oi and run up to me crying and put it back in my mouth

i am probably just imagining things but I swear that my BB’s are hurting today!

Duffy
    Participant

cocoluv that dip sounds soooooooooo yummy

Viewing 15 posts - 84,721 through 84,735 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.