General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

cpalmer

Hey cleo! How are u?

NewMama14

amarr~~are you talking about the LEEP surgery? If yes, I had mine done in June and I go back in December for a follow up.

mummakristy

im due for af 13th tomorrow and the drop of blood whs bright red

Wyattsmommy

sherwandmoore- i wrote this in i believe two posts for you but i will copy and paste my post from before but you need to look for a cough syrup that has Guaifenesin with at least 100mg or more of it in the ingredient list Robitussin has it in most of theirs. you need to take 2 teaspoons twice a day you could do 3 times but its not necessarily gonna make that much of a differenceand start taking it 5 days befor your ovulationand it will thin your CM and make it easier for the sperm to get up there! hope that helps you out some but only start taking it 5 days before your ovulation time thats it otherwise your body can get used to the ingredent and it wont be much help any it will make your cervial mucas a more sperm friendly environment

Hey everyone! I’m entering the 2WW as well.. This is the WORST part of each month… sucks.

AliL
    Participant

I have crosshairs! I actually didn’t expect them until tomorrow but all the better! =) So I am officially 3 dpo! Yay!

DiandClover

You have to edit the pic link with the HTML code for the pic to show here Kim, but I copied the link, and see a smiley face OPK 🙂

DanetCharles

Mommy2aidan-I used to be the same way. I would cramp a few days before I got my period, and that’s how I knew I was coming on every month. Had the same thing when I was on birth control. I had sex on the day I was cramping not knowing I was actually ovulating and conceived my son. I had a normal period for three months and I finally missed one. Went to the doctor and they told me I was four months pregnant with him. Imagine how shocked I was!!

Woo hoo – great news

monsta- That Doco is fab. Going to show it to hubby tonight. 🙂

how cool is that

KatieA

an9, i think start from the day you ovulate, you have ur 3 days of fertility then ovulate and start ur 2ww..im pretty sire thats how it works

MamaCas31

I KNEW IT SARAH! CONGRATS!

DiandClover

Donna, nothing wrong with trying a different approach, especially if you are unsure about your ovulation date! Just don’t get worn out by all the BDing so that it becomes a chore that by the time ovulation does roll around, both you and your partner are too tired to do the deed! lol!

Shellie77

That’s awesome!! I think my first bfp took longer because I also have irregular periods/long cycles, but I’m a firm believer in the HSG procedure! Nothing else could explain my infertility. I was being told ‘Its because you are overweight’ BS! Lots of heavy women have kids!

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.