General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 8,581 through 8,595 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

JON AND KATE PLUS 8 IT WAS SO FREAKING SAD I CRIED I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR THEM THEY ARE A REALLY AWESOME COUPLE AND I BELIEVE THEY HAVE HELPED SEVERAL FAMILIES AND I HAVE TO ADMIT I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH THEM BUT IT WAS WEIRD WATCHING IT WITH THEM NOT SITTING TOGETHER AND TALKING ABOUT THE DAY AND HER SAYING THAT SHE WAS DOING THINGS ALONE AND HE TOOK THE WEEKEND OFF WHICH IS VERY WIERD BUT I GUESS THEY

Tpsmann

Hi Every1 Lots Of Baby Dust To U All am on my 10dpo any suggestions on wen I should test?Does th 2ww start on AF due date or on 1dpo?

DiandClover

Semi, I am so very sorry to hear you are going through this… in some way there is some comfort in having a possible answer. I found some discussion on treating the condition with heparin and aspirin throughout the pregnancy- more info on this site: http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art35514.asp … again, sorry for your loss – hoping that with treatment it will never happen again, and you will soon be holding a little one. ((hug))

CKAR09

Spookwife was fake….I thought she was a little out there and her stories were a little crazy but I never would have thought she made it all up. I don’t understand why people do that. I am definately not fake, I just don’t post much but always read the posts and gain a lot of knowledge and respect for all the ladies in the same position as me. When I was preg. with DD I was on the site canadianparents.ca as NER1980 but I find this ttc site more informative and easy going. I’m not sure if ya’ll read my posts from time to time but I decided to continue on with the clomid for this cycle….I’m fearful of missing a cycle of trying if I stop to see if I ovulate on my own. I’ve been taking EPO to see if it helps with my CM as clomid is known for drying it up and becoming hostile. @momtoabi I read your post about SMEP and researched it and have decided to try it as well…what could it hurt right.

cpalmer

Lol Ah thats nothin, D, wait til trimester 3 haha i was goin every 5 mins!

mamadear04

This will be your first child I-Wanna right? An even bigger CONGRATS to you hun…Happy for u..

Duffy
    Participant

well ladies returned from the doctor and feeling better for it!!!!!!!!!!!!! running heaps of blood work to see what is going on – should know by Tuesday

xweegeex

Ps iv missed all of u 🙂

nununoodle

Does anyone know if watery and clear CM is fertile? I’m suppose to O today and just wondering.

blessed7

Okay so my coworker is making me get a test today and take so ill do it sometime today or in the morning and keep you posted….if BFN then ill test again next Friday which is when I originally planned to test. Good luck to all of you today and stay warm!

MyAngelTwin~ Take a pic and post it so we can see it!!!!

babydoll76

babybum- good luck and when the time is right you will know..

ArcticArlz
    Participant

nununoodle – I think that’s definietly possible, if you go to fertilityfriend.com and search for early ovulation, there are quite a few charts where ovulation happened on CD10-12.

xweegeex

ps there are a few of us testing xmas day…..cant remember everyone but i know there are defo a few – what a great xmas pressie that would be 😀 😀 😀

chrissy0423

I have friends that will be TTC this summer and fall, and 2 of them don’t seem like ‘baby people’. Not in a bad way, just… awkward. lol It will be very interesting to watch them go through this. And exciting! But a tad sad at the same time, just because I miss being pregnant. Ok, maybe sad it the wrong word, but hopefully that makes sense. lol

Viewing 15 posts - 8,581 through 8,595 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.