General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 86,416 through 86,430 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

abigailsmommy
    Participant

Congrats to all the BFP’s so far!!!

azeeza
    Participant

Thanks everyone for being sooo sweet, after 3 HPT i confirmed im preg, i have implantat bleeding now, a brown mucus discharge(TMI) my AF are would be due tomorrow. im wondering when i should go to the doc to make it official that im preg. should i wait until i miss the full duration of my periods or should i go now?

thebigtomato

R&N – I hope everything is okay. I’m thinking of you! I’m headed off to bed now, but I’ll be around tomorrow! Night!

dsday19

Just popping in because i have a question. What is the likely hood of a blue dye early pregnancy test (store brand) to have an evap line? I thought I saw one right away but wasnt sure, but it keeps getting darker and darker. I put a pic up in photos in my profile. Please comment. Thanks.

Neen209

I meant I bet the rest of u had boys…..jeez im tired! x

Damnkat

loopy- it means you are having an oestrogen surge, you may be getting close to O’ing or you could have a few patches of fertile CM during your cycle, before you O. You will usually notice it dry up pretty quickly after O.

thebigtomato

cleo – When I was 5 weeks pg with my ds I spotted brown clumpy blood for 2 days and then it went away and never came back for the remainder of my pregnancy. So don’t lose hope!

AshleyD
    Participant

Laquita- my hubby knew I was preggo woth our daughter way before I did. I kept telling him there was no way but I was. Good luck!

erin…I would go buy one of those cheapie tests from the dollar store just to make sure. As far as the tummy trouble that could be because you mixed in pickles and poptarts. LOL

Damnkat

Mommy2aidan- I was thinking the same thing a few days ago, Only hasn’t been on in a while.

goaliegirl

Thanks. I know i’ve only just joined up but already I feel like a huge weight has been lifted.

preggomyeggo

Cograts on the BFP ladies! It makes us more hopeful that ours will come if not this month, next!

Jumana

RubyLove – am 5dpo

kaylamama

Jabnell- 3 faint positives are promising!!! It takes 2-3 days for HCG to double, and each test measures different amounts, so I personally think its accurate!! What a rude nurse!!! Who cares if you haven’t been trying that long?! It doesnt make it less exciting. You are the patient, and you have a right to know. She should keep her opinions out of it. Anyways, congratulations!!! Hope it sticks!!! 😀

RubyLove

Good morning ladies! They did as much fun as we did yesterday with the liberator LOL hey question I’m gonna buy an hpt today, would u guys buy the First Response Early Result ? I also saw a unknown test but it measures 20 hcg or is there another brand i should get

Viewing 15 posts - 86,416 through 86,430 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.