General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 8,641 through 8,655 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Kennasmom107

Vegas ughh my daughter is gonna be 2 in october and i have the WORSTTT baby fever ever and i always said i only wanted one but i just want to be pregnant again so bad….the bf and i have been together going on 4 years in Nov and he said once we get into our house we can start to try again and i just can not wait!!! i love comin on here and seein all the ladies get their BFP i just cant wait!! goodluck!!

RyanNeveMum

@ mommytoabi its possible for your body to gear up to O and not do it until later than you thought, also you can O more than once from the other side too this is rare but can happen. Keeping my fingers crossed for all you ladies I hope there is a BFP flood and it clears this forum out and on to the weeks its so quiet without you ladies.

tiffyy

has any of u ever chose a name, but realize that the name does not fit w/teh baby when you see the baby’s face

RyanNeveMum

@ poizin the clearblue digi conception indicator only gives you 1-2, 2-3 and 3+ weeks from conception date, its a good indicator if your early on but if your past 5 doctor weeks you’ll just get a 3+. @ Trying can you get to your doc for some antibiotics, hope it clears up soon.

AMANDA
    Participant

well i took anothet test this a.m. af is due monday and still a BFN. im starting to really loose hope for this month 🙁

gould4494

I’m on my way home gonna poas as soon as I get home and pray its pos! I am so scared I’m not going to o because of the cysts last month!

tiffyy

ing, my af is due tomorrow too, no signs of it yet.

DeaS

Thanks pink.. At least I know now that I am ovulating so I’m taking it as a good sign as I’ve heard some people can take a while or like u can get cysts from the mirena.. How long ago did u have your removed??

DiandClover

We’re planning a sneak Intervention for you Ashes… and we’re going to have a crew in to record it and air it on that A&E show … that would be an interesting episode!!!

turtlefur

i haven’t suspected anyone in ttc…but i see a few people get upset in the poll section about the fakes from time to time and will point them out. they seem to cruise the weekly pg forums

AMANDA
    Participant

i will def POAS with fmu, ive got dollar store tests that say 25mIU/mL so im hopeful, i do however think that i will have an answer one way or another by tomorrow afternoon

jennteampink

correct me if I’m wrong but I thought eating was supposed to fill you up, apparently my body has it backwards these days, past 3 days I’m just really hungry. Wed I wasn’t that hungry, had a footlong sub from subway and then was starving, seems like I eat something and it makes me hungerier or starving if I wasn’t that hungry to start with. Annoying and frustrating cause I’m trying to do good with my eating. this morning, to stop this, I had 2 eggs and 3 pieces of turkey bacon at 630 am before work and was very full. by 10 am I had to get a bag of baked cheetos cause again, I was hungry and now I’m on border of hungry and not hungry and its only 1115am. HELP!!! Gonna gain 15 pds before weekends over.

Duffy
    Participant

OK ladies I am suffering from POAS addiction withdrawal…only problem – i now need an excuse to POAS after yesterday :0(

Congrats kirsty

excitedmummy

i think i read on here that opks if positive can also show that u are pregnant???is this true? i thougght opks tested different from hcg??anyone know,ta

Viewing 15 posts - 8,641 through 8,655 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.