General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 86,536 through 86,550 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Racoon27

Ok kathy i wont. Im gonna drink my prenatal vitamin and then not drink anything until after i test. Im sorry that you have pain. I always get painful cramps the first two days af arrives.

excited4ourfirst
    Participant

LMAO!!! alaina!!! That is hilarious!!! My OH actually shocked me the other day because I was ready to BD and he wasnt in a mood (very rare occasion) so I said we had to if we want to make a baby. He just said, but your not even ovulating yet. And I said I might have Od early. So he said, why, did your temps go up? I was just speechless. He actually listens to what I tell him!!!

Toni2386

14 dpo today, af should be here tomorrow. i’m praying she dont come and i can say i got my bfp, i am patiently waiting dbf think i might be. but i dont wanan say i am and i’m not.

Donna1981

Trying for 1 more could this be an infection, or the blood thats giving off the odour x generally CM should be odourless xx As for your cervix I wouldnt have a clue Im not sure how to even check mine lol xxx

DiandClover

CPalmer – they happen all along the Atlantic coast, but are usually pretty minor – like this one was. Nothing compared to some parts of the world!

babyblue1

Thanks Randalynn!

bluestar

MF, i would bd every day until the opk starts going light again then just every second day for a little while after.. remember to elevate hips for 20min+ or sleep with it in all night. do your pelvic floor muscle excersises to have your cervix move in a way that compliments the movement of the sperm….goodluck!!

Jenny47

TTC.our.first -I think that was Donna1981 that got the BFP! 🙂

owens- well I took a test the 26th after the bleeding had stopped and it was BFN. So i figured we lost it.

Im feeling a bit nauseous today and very tired..also cramping a bit..think im very close to ovulating 🙂 more Bding tonight!!

DiandClover

wannabemum: I had been starting to research Vitex (chasteberry) to help regulate fertility hormones. I had been taking B6, B12 and E to help my luteal phase length (it did not seem to have much effect on luteal phase, but hey, I’m still preggo!) … The FertilAid I always see advertised on top of the forum contains vitex, B6, 12 and E, so it seems to be a ‘cover all’ – vitamins certainly can’t hurt! I’ve been taking regular prenatals since I was pregnant with my son.

NewMama14

Hello ladies!!! Haven’t been on in awhile; been trying to relax more and have fun with DH this cycle. Congrats to all the BFP’s!!!! Enjoy it ladies!!!
    CD16 for me, I believe I am now in the 2 ww!!!!!

Cherryb0m

this may be a wierd question, but does anyone know if Evening Primrose Oil can make you spot???? i started taking it yesturday and today i started spotting?

weird..that was me who just posted that …

cpalmer

Thanks youngmommy! looks like i wnt be testing today after all haha

Viewing 15 posts - 86,536 through 86,550 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.