General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 8,806 through 8,820 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

HootOwl

Because men are stupid!!! (can you tell mine has annoyed me today too?)

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Im not to sure at all, but I personally I don’t think u can’t feel a baby at 12 weeks! And measure at 16? . Its abit odd to me that’s why im thinking the twin thing.. Aw well tmi I had abit of the runs last night well only once. Im still feeling abit nauses but that’s about it. Im just as confused as u are about ur chart 🙁 I was hopeing I o’d cd9 then I could of done a test at the doctors tomorrow

Clara

Good luck, Kayla! Keep us posted! And welcome back! I’ve been on here since I was pre go with my son in 2007. And then again with my daughter in 2010. I’ve just pretty much kept in touch with my chums that I’ve made on here.

ArcticArlz
    Participant

Just read your blog!!! AHHHHHH, congrats you deserve it so so so much! STICKY sticky sticky thoughts heading your way 😀

AliL
    Participant

What was the first day of you last AF, strong?

agale
    Participant

I am new here and looking for suggestions as to possibly being pregnant. My last period started on September 5, 2009 and I have not had one since. No signs of it coming either. I have taken 2 home pregnancy tests(One on October 17 and one today on October 20) and both have been negative. Any thoughts or suggestions???? Hellllllllllllllllp.,..

AliL
    Participant

Good luck mummy! Hope this is your month! Clara- have a blast and soak up some sunshine for me! Hope you find some time to sneak in some baby makin! Haha!

RydersMomma

i had a + opk all day yesterday…and this morning my temp only went up .1 and i have a – opk this morning. bbt does not work for me.

AliL
    Participant

Terriann- that’s awesome! Hope you have some good new soon! Coco- when you got the line was it thin or as thick as the control line? Ready- was it a dollar store test? Hope you are pregnant! Evaps should be illegal!!!!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Diane, which day do you think is the better candidant for my o day? The doctor said I did ovulate and my levels were high (which got me abit more excited then I should be cause I remember duffys doctor saying the same thing to her) . He said either 14 or 18, im thinking 18 because of my ewcm ?

SEEG

so guys I took my nuvaring out after 17 days, got a period 3 days later that only lasted three days. I am worried im not going to ovulate bc I had such a short period… this has never happened to me before….
    any advice?

Mommyof2boys

that sounds good SAM i bought a triple chocolate fudge cake yesterday that im debating on making.im 12 dpo already got my bfn

loraclacey

racho: I’m so sorry. I was never tested for PCOS but I suspect I struggled with it up until I got married. My periods were usually months apart but every once in a while they’d be only a couple weeks apart and that stunk. You must be super disappointed.

DiandClover

((HUG)) Coco, a miscarriage haunts us as a woman. It does feel like a failure, and we internalize and blame ourselves so much, and worry that we look bad in our loved ones eyes. Dreams are funny things, but they are just mixed up thoughts that play out in funny ways sometimes. You and hubby will have your baby to hold. I am sure he hurts and wants a baby, but I highly doubt he blames you or thinks you will be a bad mommy. I find I am very possessive of things/people in my dreams, to the point of keeping others away. I would never do that in real life! Keep telling yourself you are deserving, and no matter what, hubby loves you and will stand by you. 10 years together is a solid base to prove you can make it through thick and thin. 🙂

loraclacey

Out of curiosity, what’s the longest after your missed period you’ve had to wait for a positive pregnancy test?

Viewing 15 posts - 8,806 through 8,820 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.