General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 88,186 through 88,200 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Damnkat

Just got back from the Dr’s. The results are in my blog if you want to have a look 🙂

DiandClover

Happy: That is so funny about the sore boobs – I had a similar experience when I wore a new bra!! As for TWT = Two Week Torture as opposed to TWW or 2WW (Two Week Wait)…. because waiting to test after ovulation can be more like torture, not just waiting!!… We also came up with POT or Pre Ovulation Torture. Ah yes, the things we come up with while TTC!!!

boyOboy

11 dpo? i think I’m starting to loss count especially with ovulating on CD 26 or something like that. Is it Friday yet…ugh no. I feel not preggo today so I’m bummed, but the new IKEA in Colorado has brightened up my day.

cpalmer

yeah two2, i am planning on taking it as well but i want to get the go ahead from my doc first 🙂

Kimkayb

DAMNKAT-Great minds think alike don’t they 🙂

tiffyy

carrie, yeah but you kno society will always blame the woman. my sis went thru a lot and honeslty i think she’s not mentally normal now. she went tho post pardum depression and all..

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

YAY Mommytoabi!!! CONGRATS!!!!! Happy 9 months to you!!!!!

jen8627021

Thanks for the help everyone I’m very thankful for it i just hope its soon that i conceve

Lisa

LOL @ Alicia 🙂 – Mommy.to.abi – FX for good results from the blood test tomorrow. Congrats to all the BFPs!

cheekyface

does anyone know approx the price of the soy pills? i swear after af… 3more days cant wait… im gonna bd every other night. and every nite when i O and also take thae soy… that will teach AF whos boss… Dammit girls i want that cute prego belly

DanetCharles

Dawn2820- You can have a period without ovulating, it called anovulatory cycle. It’s where bleeding occurs but ovulation fials to occur. You can look it up on bing.com

tiffyy

or walmart

A2D
    Participant

Hey, ladies, if AF does not show, I shall test with you the end of Aug! Baby dust to y’all ~*~*~

Precious…I think its defo worth a call to you dr. Good luck!!

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

August – that is still really early to test…wait til 13DPO and hopefully you get your BFP!!! Goodluck to you Juni!!! Dawn keep on testing it will get darker once the second line is the same color or darker get to BDing!!! For me its 11DPO….took an IC this morning…BFN!! I think AF is making an appearance or at least I feel that way….AF cramps like nobodys business!!! :*( I hope Im wrong but I seriously doubt it!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 88,186 through 88,200 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.