General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 88,291 through 88,305 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

faithstarx

thankyou for all the good luck wishes with ttc our 5th..cant wait til it happens but it wil happen when it happens as always..good luck and ~*sticky babydust*~ to all of you xx

Froggymomma

@Poofy, leap had nothing to do with getting pg, i concieved just fine and had my baby in march, im just nervous that something will come back if we try again as doc said pg can make it worse, she was giving me the option to concieve for one last time before i have a hysterectomy.

bluestar

hahah di reading your message again,,haha how awesome would it be if we actually have to say,, ‘how fortunate for that slip up on cd13’…..*~**~*~*~~

Hey ladies, I’m new. Well, not really new, but I was last here nearly three years ago when I had my second child. Ready to tr for #3 and feeling excited/anxious all at the same time! I’ve recently come off of birth control and my period hasn’t come yet so I’m a little concerned that it’s going to take a while. I’m also a little worried that a lot of women seem to have experienced a loss after being on bc.

amandajwolfe
    Participant

boyoboy – thanks for agreeing with me:) i graduated high school when i was 16 and got a job right after, and im more mature then most 20-25 year olds around where i live. and im sure some other young moms in here agree:) well im going to bed, STICKING STICKING BABY DUST TO ALL*************

Andy20
    Participant

Congratulations bunintheoven! Keep us posted 🙂 Finn is such a cute name. weezuz, I have read that some women get that in early pregnancy, good luck! xx Sunnyside I hope this is your month and you get your bfp so that you can celebrate on your holiday 🙂 Praying4num2 I havnt been checking my cervix but I plan to start once af is gone but I have read that every woman is different and the only way to tell is to chart changes for a few cycles and work out what is normal for you. Those sound like definate pg symptoms though! FX that they are real ones 🙂 Tryingfor1more, good luck! sounds promising xo Babybellybliss- I have no clue about charting temps but may I suggest bding every 3 days throughout your cycle to reduce chances of missing the egg. Sperm can live up to a week in your uterus 🙂

DiandClover

Aubree0730! Another BFP – Congrats!! I missed it earlier!

Andy20
    Participant

2girlz, Im so glad that things are looking good for bub! FX that your next test results will keep up the good news 🙂 It has seemed lately that so many ladies from this forum have been plagued with bad luck so its so good to see some good news!

xweegeex

lol crazym, they defo make u mad but then its jst funny, i sometimes have to hide my face from dd cos ill laugh at something shes done but dont want her to see lol theyre so naughty sometimes lol!

Andy20
    Participant

Hi Everyone 🙂 I am currently 14dpo which makes af due today, I took a HPY yesterday and got a BFN but my cervix is still high and my cm hasn’t dried up like usual. I am not getting my hopes up but I cant help but be a little confused.

sweetie2320

I dont know if i im getting some symptoms for it im just getting sick. Its prob too early for symptoms (6dpo)..but my nose is running and i am SO tired.

nik1981

My AF is due 9/5 but I have like 50 pregnancy tests so I can spare a few and will test 9/1 or 8/31.

Cherryb0m

so we thought that our insurance doesnt pay for fertility treatments of any kind (they wouldnt pay for my clomid) BUT…. for hubby going to a male fertility dr, the dr wont take his insurance (he doesnt take any) but the clinic does???????? ummm?? okay??? and insurance is going to cover the office visits. i hate insurance! they also claimed they wouldnt cover any of his alergy dr visits either, well 3 months later we got a big fat check in the mail to cover the bill from the insurance compay. i dont get it

CBV25

Soooo excited! I finally got a positive OPK around 7pm. It was negative at 8am, but now positive. I’m on CD17 of a 30 day cycle. I get a positive OPK religiously on CD17 and did so the month I conceived our last child. We BD’d on CD 15, 17 and 18 that month and it was enough to get the job done. Sooo, we’re doing the exact same thing this month. With all the other ‘tricks’ included as well 😉 Hopefully we do good! <3

DiandClover

Funny hey how vitamin C can help get you pregnant by making more EWCM at ovulation, but if you keep up with a really high Vitamin C intake, it can make the pregnancy fail? – Not trying to freak out anyone who likes orange juice as it takes LOTS of vitamin C for the AF home remedy to work (if it works at all).

Viewing 15 posts - 88,291 through 88,305 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.