General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 88,351 through 88,365 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

RyanNeveMum

Not sure if I’ve O’d yet I had some positive signs, (niggling around where I think my ovaries are and watery CM) early on in the week but nothing new since. Giving hubby a day off today and will bd again tomorrow night and every other night after in hopes of catching that egg this month.

CaniacMom

Wow Alohamom, I’ve never heard of a 20 day luteal phase before! Fingers crossed that AF takes a 9 month vacation. Your turkey baster comment cracked me up too. MomIIB, hope you catch the egg! How did you find the trigger shot? Have a feeling we will start IUIs next month, hopefully with a trigger. Have our appointment with the RE set for July 11 to discuss our results and treatment plan.

DiandClover

Bex, congrats first off! At 4 weeks, on U/S the only thing visible would be a thickening of your uterine lining. The sac is not visible until the middle or end of week 4. Being so early, I would not worry about ectopic. There is no risk of anything rupturing this early on. Most women would not feel any pain from an ectopic until they are 6 weeks or beyond. Some don’t know until they are past 12 weeks and the tube tragically ruptures! The tube is tiny, but very stretchy. With my ectopic pregnancy, it was outside my uterus and tubes entirely (in my abdominal cavity), and I began to feel very painful cramps in my groin in the middle of my 6th week. Bex, the pain might be from the hormone relaxin – it surges along with hCG and it causes your hips and ligaments to stretch and relax to prepare for pregnancy. Some women feel it more than others. If the pain in your leg and side continue, absolutely see a doctor about it – I would not say it’s ectopic, but it could be something else that needs to be looked at, like a clot unrelated to the pregnancy. Rest, but if the pain worsens get it checked!

Duffy
    Participant

Neesha20 – i agree with you on vitex. I used it last time I was TTC and feel pregnant with my second son

ToveAndBrody

I had a dream last night that I was nauseas and vomited, then after I vomited both my husband and I wondered if I could be pregnant…weird! I’m 6 days past ovulation, took clomid this cycle and temp is way up…hopeprayhope:) I’m praying for everyone on this list:)

atcjeng
    Participant

Tomorrow is the day I set to test, but I have a very sinking feeling that I’m not pregnant! 🙁 I just feel like my period is going to be normal as nothing seems out of the ordinary. So hoping for a BFP. It can be my birthday present (Turning 30 on the 11th)

ria1224

@ Diane–Thanks! Well I am really not sure what is going on. I would say that so far, it’s a pretty normal day 1. But I can still be hopeful, right? What else do we have? Good luck to you!!!

ehartw02

Cd 19, had a temp rise yesterday so I thought ovulation was 2 days ago but it dipped back down today so im guessing no O yet,.. which is weird because my cycle isn’t generally very long… so unless I have a 9 day LP I dunno whats going on… although my dog has been in labor for 2 days so I havn’t had much sleep, I usually temp at 9am but ive been temping at 7 because I know I can’t fall back to sleep so maybe that’s throwing my temps off…. I dunno… got another pos opk today so that is 3 in a row now…. its just weird though because my normal temps are low 96…. I look at others charts and their lows are high 97s, so when mine looks like a big raise its only 97.4 lol… I feel like progesterone will have my temp raise to 98.6 like a normal temperature…. who knows.

Sunnymom2b

hey all!!! I started on here when I got pregnant with my daughter who is now 11 months. I am now ttc and first try I’m late, however, I keep getting negative pregnancy test results. It’s so frustrating. I’m a week late!!! I’ve been taking tests almost everyday. I worry becasue I know the tests test for HcG levels, which is why i miscarried twice before having a sucessful pregnancy (but with taking projesterone). I hope that if I am pregnant, everything is ok. Anyone else in the same situation? I called the dr and have an appt on monday morning. I have recently lost a couple of lbs, nothing crazy, maybe this has something to do with it, but i’m never late!!! I think I’m going insane!!!!

alohamom3
    Participant

Mental-mommy I would ask for the progesterone pills I have them and I got the gern. One and it didn’t cost to much. @all the BFP congrats @lilpigz come on sore boobs and lots of baby dust from me. I don’t need any right now.;) @SEEG I’m so sorry sweetie I hope you heal fast

DiandClover

I sure have 😉 I ‘tattooed ‘ it there yesterday or maybe even the day before, I was that sure! lol

NixSA

Pigz u must subscribe to JennaMarbles oh my soul so funny!!! like silly funny… i watched her stuff for over an hour last night! would be great if we all got our BFPs together and did this journey to the end together

DiandClover

Heh heh Megan, told ya you were not out this cycle 😉 Good luck for testing!! Looking very good!

Duffy
    Participant

Felisha – I know that I often have ewcm for about 5 days when I am ovulating (sorry tmi) I don’t do opts but I would assume I would possibly get close to similar results. A few days of +be or close to +be looking results. Hang in there and just keep bding

Justine

wannabe- i kinda felt that yesterday too. i got cramps when i left the dr. like period cramps bad. but they went away after a little bit. with the discharge, my friend keeps saying hers was like that the day before she got her period, same with the cramps, so she swears af is comin for me! god i hope not 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 88,351 through 88,365 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.