General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 8,836 through 8,850 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Duffy
    Participant

Forgot to mention that at 7 DPO I am liking the look of my chart. It will be interesting to see what happens the next few days. It is on my profile if anyone wants to take a look 🙂

Nerdy

thanks young mum. Yea im done stressing im not even gonna use opks anymore.im gonna let it happen on its own

MOMIIB

I’m sure your fine alohamom! She’s right, they usually wait til 6wks. Try not too stress too much! 🙂

LilMrsK

Diane-I did read about your thyroid issue. I’m glad you have resolved all of that. (Fingers crossed that you get good news today!) We took a break for a while just because life was getting too stressful. Now I’m back to having baby fever yet again!

Duffy
    Participant

maggie – I agree with mummytoharrison. If it showed up with in the time frame then it is a positive! Congratulations!

ToveAndBrody

Seeg..I got accupuncture fo my morning sickness. After the first visit I was 50% better which was a lot for me. I just had to go in about 5 times and it was done. My health insurance covers accupuncture like a chiropractic copay. You could ask your provider…wayyyy worth it

smiles884

I’d think so..who knows..maybe I will test instead of trying to wait until af is due again!!

Ldybug1752

I’ll definitely keep my fingers crossed for you rylansmommy!! I hope your totsicles (so cute!) make the thaw okay. I’ll send lots and lots of positive vibes your way and to your little embies!!!

hazleyedmom

Happy Friday ladies! So, I know when you’re pregnant roller coasters are a NO NO, but what are your thoughts on them if your TTC? My hubby wants to take my DD & I to Great America on Sunday. By then I’ll be 4DPO. Can I fly like Superman??? Or should I stick with my 5 year old & do rides like the whizzer??

LilMrsK

So AF is large and in charge today. Curse her. I’m so terribly uncomfortable today and just want to go lay on my couch! Too bad I have to work today.

MetalMommy

Livanddomsmom- mine took a few cycles to get back to norm, but it’s different for everyone

Justine

seriously! and i know he wants one too. because when he lost his job he always said when he got another one we could try for another baby. well he got a job, and it was the first thing i asked for! we didnt start trying til this month. so if he didnt want it as bad as i do, he wouldve pulled out! ha ha haha.

Thanks again. And tomorrow going to start in get vitamins and water. A little nervous. My first pregnancy I had my daughter at 30 weeks due to low amnio fluids. So praying for a healthy 9 months. Baby dust to you all.

amy4thbaby
    Participant

im still waiting for AF to show,it was due today/maybe 2moro,but im still waiting!! I took today off work again as still feeling really nauseous,headache that wont shift and dizzy! Im still convinced that AF will come as i feel so,so bloated and got strong cramps! Tested yesterday and got BFN, so not holding out much hope this month!! Wish it was this month tho, with it being valentines next wk and my bday on the 22nd,but i dont think its gonna happen 🙁

NixSA

I know 2010 it was amazing! My nipples are killing me! I actually put my ice cold cooldrink in my top!!

Viewing 15 posts - 8,836 through 8,850 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.