General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 88,696 through 88,710 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Damnkat

I must have missed the songs??? lol!!

Chrissi10990

Tiffy- w/ DD i ordered this kit that you pee in & supposedly it turns orange if its a girl & green if its a boy.. It was rite for me & 2 other people I know & I think it was only like $20 & you can do it anytime after 10 weeks i think?

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

hi im just looking for some advice. I have 2 children already and im trying for a 3rd. I fell pregnant really quick with them, like in the first month of coming off the pill. Now its been 3 months and im still not pregnant. I know i was really lucky with the first 2. Has anyone else experienced this? Good luck to all those trying.x

boyOboy

does anyone know how to get AF here so i can start the next cycle?

Damnkat

I’m guessing I’ll be in this forum for a while longer. That’s ok, cause I love you girls!

HappyForest

thanks diane!! ya i can see how its torture….this is my first month off bc and i wasnt ‘trying’ by using certain days or OPKs or anything, we weren’t going to do that for at least another month, but we have had unprotected sex all month so im still curious, not expecting a positive but i stil wanna test just for fun and its hard to wait….i can only imagine it gets harder the more serious i get!!!!!!! but soooooo exciting!! my first was a suprise, so im really excited to TTC this time

boyOboy

i guess i should buy my hpt’s for friday’s poas party

AMANDA
    Participant

i didnt get a go ahead from the dr, because i know he wouldnt have given me one, and would have been like just wait, your body is trying to adjust, and your overreacting. i really like him once im pregnant, but other than that hes not very helpful lol

mom2Ryder

mommy 2 abi- I have a good feeling this month for you!!!!!

biziemom
    Participant

maddux- i posted something bout it a while back, it doesnt mean you are preggo but it give u an esstimate of who else had the same symptoms u do and was preggos, its on fertilityfriend.com

escribo86

I’ve had a lot of cramping and Im a little concerned. I felt cramping since cd 12 and it’s now cd 17 so for about 5 days now. At first I thought it was just ovulation cramping but it’s kept up. It’s not really painful so much as uncomfortable. Does anyone know if this is normal?

Duffy
    Participant

your CP can be all over the place between AF and Oing…and it can be all over the place between oing and AF

tickle

Thanks y’all lol not all caught up on the abbreviations lol. Well my husband wants to POAS in the morning. Which puts me CD 24 and 10 DPO

nununoodle

Poor Savy 🙁

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Sorry for the BFN and AF ladies….Hopefully next month!! 🙂 2DPO (i think) for me…this 2ww is going to SUCK!

Viewing 15 posts - 88,696 through 88,710 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.