General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 89,146 through 89,160 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Cocoloco

Happy New Year everyone! Hope it’s a good one! I tested today at 11DPO and it’s negative, so preparing myself for AF now… oh well, an October baby is fine too! (as I tell myself every month I move into a new month!)

GiarratanoPartyof3
    Participant

I know walgreens by my house had some on sale.. so I will check that out… my sis in law is using my ebay acct right now.. and I dont want to tell the fam anything until we get a postive, or else they will drive me batty! LOL!… Im only doing OPK’s for two months.. my doc will then do a blood test for the hormones and then an HSG if needed.

mummyree
    Participant

Hello ladies, I am joining you all in TTC 🙂 I do have a question for you all. Is it normal to not get a period for a while after you stop taking the mini-pill? I stopped taking it at the beginning of Nov, had AF 3 weeks later, and nothing since, except a very small amount of spotting. Took HPT 27th Dec-negative. Just wanted to know if it’s normal? TIA

CCTWifey

momof2 and saza – isnt that ridiculous! Its like where did THIS come from and why is it SOOO funny to them! haha

BethQ
    Participant

Congrats to the BFP’s!! Sorry for all the BFN’s some of you are having, as well!

emilyh

i get so confused reading this forum lol… what does cm, cp, bbt stand for? bfn? dpo? af? sorry !!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Hi onlyoneill I’ve always had long cycles, at he moment they are 31 days and some times they have been up to 35 days.

nununoodle

Good morning ladies!

texxasmama4

Oh yeah, Congrtaz Nurse!!

cpalmer

sooo LMAO i just went back and read all the comments on the BFP tree 🙂 haha i love u ladies but i will be ditching u under the treee and climbing to the top 😀 going to bumk out in dust up there that way i dont have to wait for it to fall down hehehe and thanks sarah for blowing me some baby dust this morning, pretty sure i woke up with some in my eyes lol

BethQ
    Participant

Congrats crazy!!

cpalmer

OMG D!?!?!?!?!?!?

Loopylou27

toomany use fertilityfriend.com thats a great site you wil find your on that as much as this lol

amy- I tired all this in the stand siting laying and squating lol. I guess my fingers are just to short. Thanks tho!

chasitiy1

Confused … I took a HPT on 9 DPO and got a faint positive.. Took another at 11DPO and another positive just a little darker… Those were with the Early 10MIU internet cheapies… Took one today FRER and nothing… ????? I kinda had my hopes up and now feel like it was all for nothing.. Whats going on. ??

Viewing 15 posts - 89,146 through 89,160 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.