General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 89,176 through 89,190 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

LoveMyLilBub

mommy – thanks! dieing to test now!

cpalmer

i thought there was a photo posting limit?? 1 pic a day fer person or something??? i may be wrong…..it must have changed

lilpigz

As of an hour ago, my OPK is still the same shade, but close to pos. I agree with ya’ll that it should change by tonight as O is set for Thurs. An hour ago tho, there was ewcm but brown tinged (sorry tmi). Same thing happened last month to me, and I thought that is when I O’d, it happend the day AFTER the pos. OPK. That would make sense wouldnt it? The brown blood is from when the egg is released, atleast that is what I read. Aaaack, so Im thinking…did I m iss it? Maybe I O’d after 8 am but before 2pm,lol. Oh no hubby is not home from work yet, I still have to make dinner, the kids are awake and running rampant. Maaaan….he is going to have to bring me home some in a cup then and I will have to run to the bathroom with a turkey baster so he can watch the kids & watch dinner ,lol.

DiandClover

So…full….ughhhhhh… cake so goooood. Got all 33 candles with one blow 😉 May all BFP wishes come true!!! I am officially caked out!

WendyO1

Mommytoabi~I live in Fayetteville. You arent too far from me YAY! Erin~when you said mc were you referring to menstrual cycle? If you havent had a period to go by, unfortunately you might have to opk everyday until you figure out what is going on. You can always watch your cm and it should signal as well. I would do an hpt too, just in case, and then just bd like a couple of bunnies for a while. At least every other day until you figure out what is going on. Happy BD’ing.

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

hmmmmm that is a GREAT question AMANDA..lol. I wish I knew the answer!

MummytoJude

Lisa- I read somewhere once that people who struggle to conceive and have fertility help have a higher tendency to have boys. I’m not sure what the percentage was it was just a survey I read. For a boy you need to be doing the deed as close to ovulation as possible as the male sperm are faster but dont live as long. GL!

Well scratch that last message, I was just informed I can’t try to get pregnant because I may be havin problems with my pancreias :'( I’m so crushed my body finally starts working right and now I can’t even try!

turtlefur

It’s that hot here too! Supposed to be 100 f here in two days…that’s not including the humidity & heat index. I live in south Louisiana which is famous for it’s sticky humidity…yay, summer has arrived…ugh

boyOboy

I wish I could get to sleep so I can test and temp in the morning I’m so anxious. I totally feel pg but sometimes I think it’s in my head since I want it so bad. I think I need a therapist!

mocca

POIZ- DATS AMAZING THAT U GOT A BFP 11DPO HOW DID U RELIZE U MAY STILL B PREGOOS AFTER DAT SUM WUD OF JUS GAVE UP WHEN THEY GOT THE 1ST BFN U NO??

DiandClover

most health food stores will sell soy isoflavones. Check your local listings and call ahead before you go shopping 🙂 I phoned a few stores and found it in each one I called. Our local large grocery store chain (Dominion-LoBlaw’s in Canada) sold it for the lowest price. I’m not taking soy (yet) because I seem to ovulate on time, but I was just checking to see where I could get it when I was looking for vitex… vitex on its own is hard to find!

lilpigz

beachbumsnk- Congrats on the BFP. Unfortunately after any loss, there always seems to be a black cloud that lingers. FX all goes smoothly and wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months:-)…katiejl-I am sorry for your loss.((hugs))…turtlefur- that sucks, sounds like my luck half the time:-) Ive spent this past week in our pool too and pretty much MIA here, trying to pass the time in the 2ww.ugghh,lol…..Mommy.to.Abi -atleast you have a symptom of something,lol. I have NOTHING over here. I did have a major breakout before my last pg though, so you may be in luck! Im due for AF Thursday, Im on 10dpo today. FX crossed we both eat our negative words,lol.

nununoodle

Jamie, sorry I don’t know.

bean6667

I am going to try and wait until he comes home from work 🙂 Thanks guys for the congrats – means the world to me! So hope i can take some other ladies with me 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 89,176 through 89,190 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.