General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 89,416 through 89,430 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Yikes, I feel for ya….I would tell you to take another test, But thats because I have my own issues and am addicted to peeing on those damn sticks. If you dont get it in another week maybe you should go in for a test though. Those are my thoughts. I know it costs more than the hpts but at least you can have confirmation of SOMETHING. Ya know? Do you have any ovulation tests? Could you try that? I agree though, that would be crazy to be ovulating already. wth I dont know what to tell you hun. I am confused for you…

Midwest

Grrrr – I keep loosing my connection to this site!

faithstarx

Wow Dm loving that line !!!! Congrats again lovely .. Have you told dh ? X

Welcome new members ๐Ÿ™‚ hope your stays are short ๐Ÿ™‚

HeatherT1029
    Participant

Thanks mamacita!! I tested last night and I just had a feeling it was a BFN. Of course it was. ๐Ÿ™

MamaLisa3

Guess I will join you ladies here. We suffered our first MC a week ago and plan to start TTC as soon as we can. Dr confirmed that my HCG returned to normal, so hoping to ovulate in the next 2 weeks. Good luck ladies ๐Ÿ™‚

Lady Jade-LORD NO!!! ha ha twins 6 pounds 5 ounces, 4 pounds 15 ounces….big boy, small girl-they just turned one last month-Im doing another round of IVF in 13 days.

Time for two- i think it was around the 17th not to say mothee nature didnt throw a curve ball for me haha and exactly a week later i had a bad cramping for onlu like twenty mins then that went away and had some cramping here and there since then im just so confused guess i will just have to wait a few more days!! (Even tho each day feels like a year ๐Ÿ˜‰

Eeyore

I would say he really doesn’t want another one right now at least and may be afraid to tell you

holz8519

MrsBugs be sure to update us in the morning. KMFX Baby dust!

B3thy
    Participant

TGIF…hope everyone is well on this Friday!!! I have a question…has anyone (or do you know of anyone) ever had an accident when using spermicidal lubricated condoms and still got pregnant? I had a mc back in October, then a D&E and a D&C both in November and was told by my doctor to wait for 2 healthy AF’s before TTCing again. Well we were trying to do just that and had an accident while BDing and of course it happened the weekend before I O’d! I am now having some strange things happening with my body and I am starting to worry that I may be pregnant…while this would be the best news ever next month I am very concerned since I have only had 2 AF’s and only 1 was normal. any info would be greatly appreciated!!!!! I am really worried!!

sherbaby

jamie86 – I’m soo sorry! I don’t think anyone could ever begin to understand what your going through!! i hope you find the answers and the support you need to heal from all of this!

DiandClover

There have been other women who successfully TTC while breastfeeding… Bri was one of them (she just had her baby this past week – Congrats Bri!) Perhaps if you drop her a line, she may have some tips! I had finished breastfeeding when I started TTC # 2, so I don’t have much personal experience with it, sorry ๐Ÿ™ … I do know that as the baby begins to reduce the amount of milk needed from you, you may find yourself ovulating at any time. I guess just have lots of BD and hope you catch a rogue egg! In a few months, you may find yourself with a more reliable schedule and can track things a little easier with OPKs. Have you tried tracking your temperatures?

FlyBear

Just thought I’d jump in and say hi. I’m currently trying to do a little weaning of my 11 month old so that my fertility will return and then we will be trying for our 4thand final pregnancy. I am excited and nervous. Good luck to everyone trying.

jen8627021

Diane—-should i be having symptons?

MrsBugs

So I’m about 10dpo now feeling a slight lower abdomen fullness, very dizzy and weak, but that could be due to an insulin crash I had last night as I’m hypoglaecemic! Not too hopeful this cycle?? I’m going to hold out testing until hopefully I’m a week late as not expecting to conceive this month as only BD’ed once during ovulation! We seriously need some baby dust on this site…..I haven’t seen a BFP for a while! It must be our turn soon!!

Viewing 15 posts - 89,416 through 89,430 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.