General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 89,566 through 89,580 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

xweegeex

@emma – the 1st test i bought was CB (2 tests for Â13.99 – rip off!!!) & yeh you are right about them not being very accurate for early testing, you should defo go online & order some, you get some good deals, i noticed they have some on Amazon as well, although thats not where i got mine from the 1st time – unitest or one step are good, they are just dip tests so you’ll need a ‘tub’ to pee into lol

punky

oooooh. coffe date! I need one too.

xweegeex

i didnt know that ladyjade – ill keep that in mind, i was saying that if i dont get pg this month that ill start tempting & using OPKs but maybe i should give it 1 more cycle then from no 4 start doing that, thanx for the advice 🙂

RaychelDavey

i dont know why it would do harm, i wouldnt give up just because you were on bc, it gets out of your system on its own

toomanyyrs

@Loopy -> the closest I get to reg temp is when I get up lol. However, during the week it is normally around the same time. I have had high of 97.7 to low of 96.1 . I went to fertility friend and put in all my info and they can not give me any info on when I will ovulate. GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR so frusterating. lol.

janet1972

Diane-taketwo – I just wanted to say that you have a very beautiful baby

how does sperm get into cervix when its closed 1-5 days prior to ovulation? i never understood that

Oh btw i have a TMI alert — i have this annoying itch on my left bum cheek i have tried eveything – ignoring it – baby lotion – calomine lotion any other ideas before i go insane lol

IraqiMom

girls but i am not convinced this is pregnancy coz this my first month TTC… will see, its weired i dont wanna test..

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

I have not yet spoken to my doctor, I just woke up. I didn’t want to be freaking out too bad…

3babiesmom..oh thank god we misunderstood!!! So your husband has never abused your son right? That would be hard but I don’t think you should split because of it maybe some counseling would help you both and give you some pointers on how to deal with your family…

laurajeanjt

During my Jan/Feb cyle on clomid I had 5 days of positive ovulation and didnt conceive so my egg was STUCK so to speak.
    Now in March I took primulot N to get AF. She arrived on the 16th. I took 3 clomid tabs a day and didnt ovulate.
    Now Today………………….without any medication AF has arrived all on her own.
    I am wondering if anyone has experienced this before.
    Also I cant take clomid this cycle. I have to have a break for a month or 2 so it stays effective. So Im also wondering if anyone knows what my chances are of ovulating on my own. I know its a far stretch. I havent O on my own since 1998.
    Thanks ladies.

MrsTranum

Tomorrow is the anniversary of one of the best days of my life…MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES 3RD BIRTHDAY!!!! I’m am so proud of her and couldn’t be more thankful to God for giving me such a blessing! If having her is a glimpse of Heaven, I can’t wait!!!

R

i get those moods too.

RES

AF is due tomorrow or Sat for me, too. I have a 30-31 day cycle.

Viewing 15 posts - 89,566 through 89,580 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.