General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 89,581 through 89,595 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

CD 41 – blech!

2tiesttc1tutu
    Participant

Well I am going to take another hpt in the morning just to see whats up. If its a BFN then we are just going to ressume life until AF ever shows again I guess. Today one of my friends said she puts Katchup on corn and it is taking everything in me not to vomit at the thought. My eyes are watering I am holding it in so bad. And I still cannot stomach the sea food. And my dh wants shrimp for dinner boo! Crossing my fingers for a BFP tomorrow!!!

cpalmer

Good afternoon ladies! Congrats to the BFPs i missed 🙂 10dpo today and im FREAKIN OUT lol tryna hold out til friday to test ahhhh!

xweegeex

i know ryders, thats why im so worried………i hope its not AF but have a feelin she may make an appearance 🙁

lia how many dpo are you?

Emma…who’s nancy? What happened?

punky

Hi ladies. I’m back….I laid down for a bit/the cramps got seriously bad…I was on the couch moaning in pain. They have subsided most of the way but are still there. Def not as bad now. I hope that does not happen again. Scary.

alexaaronsmom
    Participant

Morning ladies! FF confirmed my O today which I expected as much. However, I this morning with a sore throat and clogged sinuses. I was wondering if that would effect getting preggo. Do you ladies know? My DH says it won’t matter as long as I don’t get a fever. Is it okay to still take medicine like sudafed? What do you guys think?

Lol mummy i was gonna come and rescue u from down the toilet

question for you ladies who check your cervix position-if you are on CD 26 and 11DPO what is the ‘normal’ position of your cervix? If you are just recently pregnant what should it be like? Just curious 🙂

mjharbinson

did anyone see my previos post?

babybum
    Participant

@jun2103- where did you get your hpt from? I have some that look like that I got them from ebay from china

gah… i did not get an email from my husband last night… ugh, this is killing me…. sorry i know, off the subject… just needed to get it out… i just want him home now, and safe so that we can ttc again….

xweegeex

meant to say newmama, was lookin through ur weddin pics on fb, they are GORGEOUS!!! looks like u had an amazing day 🙂

janet1972

sarahchihuahua – Okay, I just feel bad now because I just asked DH to bding every other day and I still show negative is almost like turning on a light but without the bulb you know what I mean.

Viewing 15 posts - 89,581 through 89,595 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.