General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 89,596 through 89,610 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AliL
    Participant

green2u- did you O? Are you temping?

LilMrsK

Well I certainly hope you get a BFP since you are having to deal with the booby pain, lol. I would wait too so you are more likely to get a + and not a false –

xweegeex

i dont think creamy cm means anything crazym….unless ur pg & its an increase in cm….but leading up to O its only wet or EWCM that means something…

butrfliefct

Fabulous- I have seen that show and I’m recording the one thats on this sunday. Its really crazy!

AliL
    Participant

katiea- um, yes! I totally hear you! I decided I am going to STOP thinking and if anything STANDS out then I will put it down as a symptom! lol

LilMrsK

We haven’t BD in three days….which makes me even happier that it can’t be from that!

babybum
    Participant

@weegee- I know how you feel it sucks. hope ur opk gets real dark real soon

yah, think im gonna go make some right now…

Thanks NewMamma14! and to you too!

first of all i would like to say congrats to all BFPS,i don’t usually comment but i have been following cleo story and i want to say congrats and keep you head up,try not to stress and just focus on your two little miracles,and as for the negative comments keep them to yourself or i will delete them and report you.

Donna1981

our usernames are the same as on here and you just type and press return hun xxx

Cherryb0m

tina – i swore yesturday that i could smell everything too LOL then i remembered oh yah i have not ovulated yet!! god help me!

xweegeex

crazyf – thats why i was put on the mini pill too!!! fluctuating b/p…but i hate the mini pill, i think its defo made me moodier & also hairier :/ lol

Same thing with us too! We have always wanted a baby and it just ‘happened’ and now that we REALLY REALLY are trying it just aint happening for us!

DiandClover

Ah I see Lisad – by missing your pills you might have messed up the window in which you should experience breakthrough bleeding on the pill. When on the pill, you don’t actually ovulate – the hormones of the pill stop the ovaries from forming the follicles. The bleeding you have between pill packs is a result of hormone withdrawal (breakthrough bleeding, not a true period, but we call it a period anyway). This cycle, you might experience some spotting throughout the month, but you may have no ‘period’ at all, especially as you have started a new pack of pills.

Viewing 15 posts - 89,596 through 89,610 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.