General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 89,701 through 89,715 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

Right Arctic, I forgot you are charting BBT – oops!! You know, with your temps being jumpy, there is no harm in having another roll in the hay ๐Ÿ˜‰ On the other hand, I was discussing hip/back pain earlier… maybe a few pages back now… the pain caused by the hormone relaxin – a hormone released after ovulation – causes back/joint pain. I get major hip pain after ovulation. Post ovulation, we still generate some estrogen, and EWCM can pop up again post ovulation. It is usually ‘gloopy’ and not as slick as actual EWCM… gross out tip #78: After ovulation our cm can increase in pH, smelling more like vinegar… if your cm has a bitter, slightly more vinegar odor than usual, you might have O’ed. note: not all women will be able to notice a change in the scent of cm (especially if you don;t have a keen ‘sniffer’) but fertile cm is supposed to smell ‘sweet’ – – post O, bitter… and there is your TMI for the evening ๐Ÿ˜‰

turtlefur

awe…sorry katiejl ๐Ÿ™ now i feel like a turd for complaining about the pool….hope your stay in the ttc forum is a short one. Congrats beachbum ๐Ÿ™‚ lilpigz…i’m in the 2ww too and time is at a standstill! I’m straining to come up with a symptom or two, but NOTHING to report as well. When are you testing? i’m 7DPO…& found two more hpts in the cabinet for a grand total of 3….begging to be wasted on ‘way too early testing’

nununoodle

This was on Fertilitygal.com….After implantation your hCG production increases quickly. If you become pregnant with multiple babies (bless your heart!), your HCG levels will be much higher than shown below. (HCG level Chart)

OMG Bean – that is such wonderful news – you have made my day! I am delighted for you and you so deserve the congrats girl! Love it when old timers get their BFP’s. Happy and Healthy nine months to you Bean! C’mon ladies lets have some more!!

boyOboy

Ashes – mine was the same cd 7 nothing at all then faint line cd8, 9, and positive cd10. get to bding

suzmBLUE

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. Yay for another BFP!

DiandClover

Thanks boyoboy!

monkeymamma

I don’t comment in here much, but do follow along. Fri was my test day and it was negative. I didn’t get AF Sat so was kinda excited. Bought a test Sun and as I was peeing on it that evening, AF showed up. ๐Ÿ™

Cherryb0m

my ob gave me a flu shot when i was pregnant with DD ๐Ÿ™‚

Made appointment for this afternoon!
    Also got one more test to find out how many weeks I am! – 1-2 weeks

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Howdie Ladies. Well I went and got my blood pregnancy test done and they said they would either call me tomarrow or friday with the results, but I’m pretty sure I’m pregnant. I took 5 test and they were all faint positive, started to take another one before I went to the doctor, but couldn’t pee enough, but with what few drops got on it, it was a darker positive than any of the rest. I’m so excited, but nothing is set in stone till the blood results come back.
    Congrats to all the BFP’s out there and good luck and lot’s of baby dust to everyone still trying!!

turtlefur

Just popping in to shake the baby dust tree for the poas party!! FX for all testing รฎยย

tiffyy

so hungry and sleepy but i love chating w/u ladies so i’ll eat and chat at the same time.

turtlefur

Heck yeah dcs! That looks really promising!! MomtoAbi I temp orally, & last month my temp dove hard only the day of AF …didn’t save me from poas at all lol!

tiffyy

excites, sure. u’re first in line

Viewing 15 posts - 89,701 through 89,715 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.