General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 89,731 through 89,745 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

Just throwing in on the soy topic…I actually DID get the go ahead from my doc. He said that if soy didn’t work this month then he will right me a RX for clomid. I was actually VERY surprised. He said he doesn’t agree with herbal things after one is already pregnant but anything before as long as you take it as directed is okay. (although it can cause ovarian cysts)

Dree2010

damnkat-I lost almot 20 lbs about 9 kgs or so and am hoping that help also. Keep up the good work, and ill keep FX we get a BFP:)

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

carrie – agreed…although there are only girls on my side there are pretty much all boys on my DH side..(he has 3 of them!!!! LOL!) The man is the one responsible. 🙂 haha!

kalf

Hi ladies..I have beeen stalking you girls for about 1 week..lol. mom to abi..I had a faint line when pregnant with my son that my dh did not see and I took a clear blue digital the next morning and it was positive! Maybe worth a shot!

AMANDA
    Participant

WOW heres a good one for you girls i have not have a pos opk the ones today had NO line its cd11 and im spottng and lost like TMI TMI TMI a string of blood tinged mucous n the toilet….wtf? ANY GUESSES?

DanetCharles

There are so many new names in here. A woman leaves for a couples of weeks and I’ve missed so much. We’ll I’ve been TTC for three years now and I’m not having much luck. I’ve been having irregular periods after coming off of birth control back in 07, so here I am now with signs of PCOS. I don’t know if I have it as irregular periods and gaining weight suddenly are my only symptoms. My son has just turned five and keeps asking for a baby brother. On another note, I just had a streak of light pink blood when I wiped, so I don’t know if I’m coming on really soon (last period July 14) or if it could actually be that I’m ovulating today. We’ll find out soon… Anyway, welcome newcomers and Congrats to all the BFP’s!

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

HEY CHEEKY!!! I got mine at walmart for like 6 bucks!:) It was a really good deal! 🙂 (I hope it works for me!!!!) 🙂 As for CPALMER she said she doesn’t thik she will get her results until Friday….HOPEFULLY SOONER THOUGH!!! 🙂

thanks ladies, i tend to have a 28 day cycle, last month was longer 34 days but thats only the 3rd time id say in 18 months. duffy o you mind me asking why you dont ovulate? x

cpalmer

oh my imwaiting,thats will power!!! im the same dpo and caved to bloodwork?!?!? lol u go girl 😉

LauraYellow

Congrats BabyG3!!! So sorry lonivk 🙁
    eh, the New Choice test I took this morning had a whisper of a shadow, only if I tilted it one way in the light. oh well I know it’s still early so I will keep testing!!

sjfrasher

Okay ladie I know this is gross but I gotta ask anyways! Last night when I went to the bathroom before bed I wiped and for some odd reason I looked at the TP and there was like this long string of gooey clear like stuff on it! I was freaked!! Then again tonight I did the same thing and it was there again but more!! There is nothing in my underwear just when I wiped tonight! What is this I mean could I be preggers? Please help me out!!!! BTW 30 days until I get married!!!!

HappyMamaJen

BFN for me too. I’m 13/14 DPO. Not sure when to expect AF. I’ve only had one cycle since before getting pregnant with DD. Cycles used to be anywhere between 35-40 days. I think I’m CD 37ish now. I’ll keep testing though until she shows her ugly head! Alicia & lilpa – hopefully we’re just testing too early. I’m still keeping my fingers crossed for us! GL to everyone else ttc! Have a great Saturday!

cpalmer

sorry cubby, i dont take meds for my asthma anymore (ive grown out of it) except for a puffer but those symptoms ound promising!! 🙂 good luck, best to ask ur doc!

Damnkat

Yay Pink-stork!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

sarahl

just that one month

Viewing 15 posts - 89,731 through 89,745 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.