General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 90,376 through 90,390 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Crummie

Hello again! I was wondering what supplements (if any) you ladies are taking, or recommend taking while TTC. I am currently taking a generic OTC prenatal vitamin, but that’s it. I didn’t find out until 8 weeks into the pregnancy with my first, so I never did ‘prepare’ my body for the pregnancy really… Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks!! 🙂

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Lc im confused to with my temps iv had 2 dips and apparntly still havnt o’d . Ill just bd like u every 2nd or 3rd day.

Nobody answered my questions =( Very sad. Oh well… CD18. 10 Days to go. Testing in 8.

BethQ
    Participant

Mrs.Lipuog–You may be experiencing what they call an annovulary cycle, meaning your body didn’t ovulate this month, which causes AF to be late. I’ve had 2 recently. Call your doc and have them do a blood test to see if your pg. If not unfortunately you just have to wait for AF to show. Hope this helps.

awww congrats Mommybee!!!!! That’s awesome!!! Technically according to my months of charting my ovulation day should be tomorrow! We had a fun day playing today:) Then we did the day before yesterday. Should we BD as well tomorrow or wait until Wednesday to keep up with the every other day? My window shows January 25-30 with a O day of the 29th! What do you ladies think? If I remember correctly we did every other day with my the last baby, this was almost 3 years ago though mind you because she will be 2 on Friday!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

I see a line !

kesh89

Eek! Sorry to be self absorbed, but I’m FREAKING OUT! Had a faint positive on a Walmart equate brand yesterday, it came up immediately, but like I said it was faint, and it was a blue dye, I’m waiting for my smu to take a frer!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Goodluck PRAYING. Lc, aw tell me about terrible twos! Argh tahlias 21 1/2 months she’s a bloody shit haha she’s little miss attitude to the max.! Iv just been looking up qoutes, I want to find the perfect qoute that I could live by and get tattooed, im bored haha any of u ladies know any short meaningful qoutes?

IMummytoharrison–‘m going to this coming Friday!

bluestar

well 8 dpo and have spotting today,, darker than what i think implantation should be,,too early for af at 8dpo tho dont you think? but when not ttc i woudl spot leading up to af,, not sure how early on i use to start spotting,i am a bleeder anyway not just with af so i guess its just my stoopid broken body being a toss pot!! ,hmmpff just not fair ;((i was so hopeful for bfp…what a bummer!

2 days past AF and still nothing 🙂 Feeling tired, moody and on again, off again sicky. I’m scared but I’m gonna test in the morning. I can’t stand the thought of seeing another neg. Thoughts and prayers welcome

min41

You can just have a sensitive cervix and this could have caused a bit of blood. Was it just a bit of pink spotting? This can also cause a bit of dull cramping-like pain. Also, I ovulated once without it coming up on the OPK (I know b/c I got pg!) so you never know what our silly bodies can do.

Clara

Amanda, I posted the same thing about 6 weeks ago! Lol!

emmapants

1sttime – how long do the directions say to wait?

Amanda42986
    Participant

Yes Kirk keep the faith! And in the mean time, keep using your OPK just in vase you’re ovulating late this month. This is from one of the sites I was on earlier…

‘Implantation bleeding normally occurs a week to a few days before your period would normally start. Spotting that occurs around a week after ovulation is likely implantation bleeding; whereas, spotting that occurs very close to the time that your period would normally start may not be. A normal menstrual cycle generally starts off light and then gets heavier. Spotting can sometimes be the sign of an early period. If this is the case, the spotting will pick up to heavier bleeding. If you have spotting right around the time your period would normally start, it can be more confusing. You will need to take the wait and see approach or take a pregnancy test to determine pregnancy.’

Viewing 15 posts - 90,376 through 90,390 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.