General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 90,391 through 90,405 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Oh and yeh fall pregnant natually with tahlia I got sick after having her.

TaraLynnnn

…I immediately regret flushing FMU into the sewage system today. LOL UUUUGHHHH!! AF is due between today and Thursday. I’m going cRaZy! anyone with me? I am slowly going crazy 1 2 3 4 5 6 SWITCH!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Mmm I so want kfc !

Cocoloco

I’m still on pause for TTC, (taking a couple of cycles’ break) but keep checking in on you ladies to see how you’re getting on 🙂 Can’t believe the amount of BFNs! Maybe these babies don’t want to share their birthdays with Christmas! Good luck for the next cycle everyone – I hope none of you are here when I rejoin you in June! (In a nice way, of course!) 🙂

Agape
    Participant

cd16 here. What gander do you think you will have if bding every day while ttc?

Luv2teach

I’m in the TWW too. This has got to be the most anxious time for me. Our first true time TTC so I’m very, very anxious. These days are going by soooo slow. I’m only 2 DPO. Hopefully there will be a bunch of us together for a POAS party! :))

RyanNeveMum

@ heather congrats, not sure about the chances of another chemical as I don’t know much about them.

maybebaby4
    Participant

CaniacMom – if AF hasn’t showed up, you’re still in!!

Seansmom0808

that would be the ultimate bday gift marine.

loraclacey

terriann: A BFP would be great but if AF doesn’t show in another week or so I’m supposed to take Provera to force one because I haven’t seen her in three months. :/

DiandClover

Right! I totally forgot about the blood test! Duh! I’ve been feeding on too much candy this past 24 hours – brain not function so good!

Kitty79
    Participant

Bbt still elevated so I’m feeling positive. Still too early to test but I’m just so happy I ovulated:)

HootOwl

LaSal – it could still be a little early for the levels to register. If you can’t wait till Saturday to see if AF shows up, try testing again on Thursday and give the hormones a few days to pick up if this has been your month. Hoping this is the month for you!! Baby dust!!

terriann20

Lora i was due 2 days ago im always 14 days after my last positive opk my luteul phase is 12 days never any different i dont feel preg tho so just got to wsit for af to arrive think i might just be having an off cycle xx

toomanyyrs

@ toveandbrody & Luke -> as strange as it may seem you can O with out AF as I have PCOS and I have been told that I O so I guess it is poss. I have gone 7 yrs without AF. GL

Viewing 15 posts - 90,391 through 90,405 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.