General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 90,766 through 90,780 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

escribo86

Congrats mommy2abi!!! Ladies how do you survive the long wait to test? It’s 6 more days for me and I’m dying!!! On the one hand I think, ‘oh just 2 weeks’ then on the other hand I freak right and and think, ‘2 WHOLE WEEKS!!!’ How do you all pass the time?

jen8627021

tiffyy, Then i’m very happy to be here not to mention you ladies are very nice and supportive which i need. I’m new to my city no family not many friends just me and the hubby. But i better hit the pillow now long day tomorrow. later ladies sweet dreams.

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Awww so cute!! I sure hope you are….and me….and everyone else!! lol

cpalmer

happy, i had EWCM a few days ago 🙂

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Kat – Never heard of those…Let us know if you find anything more about them! Pinkstork – We hardly see you anymore… 🙁 Hopefully thats a good sign for you. I keep feeling my (.)(.) and seeing if they are sore lol but I think I am making them tender from bothering them haha Jen – 🙁 Darn! What kind of test did you take?? I am using the supposly ’10mlu sensitive’ IC and at 11DPO you would think I would be getting pos if I was BUT turtlefur didnt get one on these kind until 12DPO I think….so I really dont think they are as good as them claim to be. My cramps come on and off….very weird!! TMI still a VERY slight browish color when wipe but still wouldnt be noticable if I was not examining the TP!!! haha

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

Hey c! How are YOU this morning? 🙂

Damnkat

Welcome laura- I hope your stay is short and sweet.

mjharbinson

it seems funny to me to take advice on TTC from people who decided two weeks ago they want to get pregnant, and are now pregnant after one cycle of trying, and oh my god if they have to get to two months, they definitely are infertile. Just venting!

Thanks mommy2one beauty – I have to confess I’ve just had a major major breakdown, I’m still teary now. I feel so disappointed, depressed and angry right now and more, I just can’t seem to find all the words other than I feel like utter crap and I’m just not sure what to do anymore. I can’t keep doing this and going through this month after month, this it’s killing me :..-((

southstar

army did you get my response? sorry i idn’t post it on your page

sweetpea25

On anouthr note maybe I will try in october just to see if it really is my lucky month! After talking to my grams she said if i truly want a baby it won’t matter ifi have all three in july she is right. I’m done with my slef pitty. I’m sorry ladies…. wish all bfps soon!

DiandClover

South (and mj 🙂 As for drug classification, prometrium is class B for pregnancy meaning it is ‘safer’ but has not been ruled out for causing birth defects. Provera is a Class D drug, meaning BIG NO-NO while pregnant. For eiter drug, it seems a blood hCG draw is recommended to absolutely rule out pregnancy before starting it. So my final verdict is: Prometrium is safer/better when required to jump start a period. But as always, a doctor should always go through your own case with you for the pros/cons of both drugs before prescribing what is best.

escribo86

Omg weirdest thing. Yesterday I went to the bathroom and had some brown discharge and this morning I just woke up and went to the bathroom and nothing. Do you think something is wrong with me? This is weird. Sometimes I get that right before AF but never nothing after it. Maybe more will happen throughout the day.

southstar

oops meant 8 months

atlmommyof1
    Participant

sparky—that sounds like a great holiday. I hope u n hubby n dog have a wonderful time.

Viewing 15 posts - 90,766 through 90,780 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.