General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 9,076 through 9,090 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

tryingfor2

Gator I am 8 DPO, yesterday morning had a very faint pos. walmart brand test and then in afternoon negative first response. So I do not know if I am pregnant or not..not sure if it was an evap line or pos 🙁 but man my back is dull aching and I am so tired

ca..huh…Ya she didn’t get into too much detail because she said she’ll go over all that at the next appt. I have no idea how much she’s going to start me at. I guess I will just wait and see!

cpalmer

Me too lol but i doubt i will get preg this month as its hubbys last month at school so he we only be home this weekend ( AF will be here) and then again in 2 weeks after that and i will have already Od by then lol soo it will be a miracle if i end up preg this month haha oh well its fun to practice 🙂

So I’m ovulating today, I can feel it always have been able to, and DH is out of town until tomorrow night. Dou think if we BD I’ll still be in the red zone?? The last time we BD was thursday.

tryingfor2

Well ladies…my faint positive a little while ago must have been an evap line 🙁 AF is here full force, and BFN this am 🙁 oh well. Congrats to everyone else!! Hope everyone gets their BFP’s.
    I might not be on as much as Hubby and I have actually decided to stop trying. We are just going to go with the flow and let things happen

xweegeex

theres prob something wrong at my end mummyto cos i still cant see it……..try adding pics in ur normal photo folder

RubyLove

hi everyone, how ru all today?I have been spotting since April 25th, and only in the last 2 days do I require a pantyliner. Im also on CD 57!! This really sux. I also have a nasty sinus infection, so really not feeling well…anyone else have light spotting for this long? What coudl it be? Im not pg, I took an hpt already.

MrsMiller

So how do should I tell my husband:( He had kinda told me he wanted to wait until after the first of the year lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duffy
    Participant

Diane – please read comment from 7hrs ago

Emma31

tovean – I’m sorry someone keeps doing that to you, it does sound like they are jealous.. I wouldn’t let it bother u. If I were you put up a dumb picture, for example a flower etc and see i they change that – that way you’ll know if it’s a personal attack..

Duffy
    Participant

Goodmorning ladies, after my tearful night last night I had a nice long discussion with my husband when i went to bed. He agreed with me that something isn’t normal (..well what is normal with my system???) and that we have to try and work out where i am in my cycle. I have been charting temps and looking at CM, If my spotting was infact an AF I should be ovulating this weekend – so he agreed with me to purchase an OPK to test each day to see what happens as my usual signs seem stuffed up. either way we will possibly go to the doctor next week to check out my two theories 1. the spotting was a pathetic excuse of an AF so therefore something is not right in the build up of lining or 2. if i don’t ovulate this weekend what is infact going on…am I pregnant and the tests are not picking it up or is there something dark at work here….

KatieA

i SAID..evening ladies, how you all? hope you’re all well! im at the end of my night here, just having some ‘time out’ (that all of us mummies need at the end of a long day) i seem to have lost all of my preggy symptoms..just down to a few bouts of nausea throughout the day, nothing major. ive come to accept that the light bleed i had was in fact a period. it was a 28 day cycle unlike the last 4 which were 35 day cycles so hopefully that means i am regulating (would be nice). im still going to dr to get blood preg test to be 100% sure (then might have a glass of wine HAHA) and i am determined NOT to test again until i MISS A PERIOD! i have been driving myself batty with this obsession (im sure you all know exactly what im talking about!) anyways..glad to see so many BFP’s over hte last few days!! keep em coming ladies!! xx

Good Morning everyone! What time does Sarah go to the doctors?

Damnkat

ttc- Hopefully I can join you in a few days, I am 7dpo atm, going to test in 3 days!!!

cpalmer

Omg FF is getting on my nerves! tryin to fix it from my phone is only makin it worse! ugh just my luck lol ….ttcbby> i was goin to test tomorrow at 12dpo bcuz i dont have tests yet and i peed already this morning lol i want to use FMU to make sure my results are accurate altho AF is due sat/sun so i mite WIO and test with everyone else!

Viewing 15 posts - 9,076 through 9,090 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.