General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 90,991 through 91,005 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Yay! Congrats ladies! Hopefully all that baby dust will rub off on the rest of us too! hehe…Have a good day y’all!**********

Lynnsfab4

Thats awesome we got one BFP this weekend!! Lets keep them coming ladies!!

oh another symptom is constipation this week and gassy lol

AmBear
    Participant

good luck rissy, i just started round 2 of clomid today! baby dust to you and good luck!

erms128

Hali–thanks for that info about the CP check. I found that I do cramp after checking. So I WILL stop that. Thought it was just a sign that AF is coming. Maybe it’s more…wink wink lol

DiandClover

Katie, the first day you need at least a liner because you have red flow is CD 1. If there is only spotting on wiping then not CD 1 yet.

RainbowRach

are you going to have a chat about it tonight rooey? hello tryingagain x

HootOwl

JakesMummy – sliding down hill on a tea tray?!!! You are probably rright!!!

RainbowRach

firstlittleangel – THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!! Congratulations x x x x

mommyx2

well i think i have convinced hubby for baby #3…except, of course he got called away to work for 3 weeks and im due to O this weekend!!!! he left already so that pretty much counts me out this month which sucks cuz i kinda dont want to try next month as i dont want a december baby…gggrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! i guess i will wait and see how long my cycle is this month and if works out that it would be an early december baby then maybe i will go for it….crap this sucks!!! the only way i could possibly be preggo this month is if his seed from last night lives a long time and i O earlier than expected, which is unlikely 🙁

berrynice

im shattered, but it has to do with too much alcohol, and not enough sleep time, i must remember i am not 17 anymore!

Hi I am new to the site. Me and my husband have been TTC for a couple of months and I keep getting AF every month. I thought If I got on this site that I could get some support from some of yall. Thanks

Have a good day! Im outtie! Baby dust***********Oh, and BTW, DH insisted that we BD with me on top last night, i was so mad, im sure every bit of baby gravy came out as i rushed off and tried frantically to shove a pillow up under me! I have news for him tonite, we are gonna BD my way! LOL

toomanyyrs

@ abbottbaby -> gl to you also here’s to BFP for both of us.

hey girls, if you want to have a good laugh, check out my latest blog……..i almost woke DH up, cause I was laughing so hard, nearly peed my pants!

Viewing 15 posts - 90,991 through 91,005 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.