General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91,141 through 91,155 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

cpalmer

Omg u guys i am FREAKING OUT! I just had to run to the bathroom bcuz i had blood running down my legs and alot! Omg so many things r running thru my head what if i really AM prego omg omg omg what is goin on

MilliesMummy

Katiea – I definitely obsess but now thinking AF is on it’s way which I expected. Always get cramps about 24 hours before. Hope you feel better soon xwee. What are evap lines?

cpalmer

Kristy, let us know what happens hun! Lil, mite be implantation…when do u plan on testing?

xweegeex

ladies im off to bed so ill get ur updates tomorrow on way to work – as usual ill prob not get on much over the next 3 days so babydust to all!

xweegeex

ryders iv been having the same kind of cramps, im somewhere between 5-8dpo…..

NewMama14

momof2tobsoon~~yay on the house!!

CLEO: If you truly are preggers then CONGRATS! If not then you have to deal with your lies. And im sorry for jumping to conclusions. We have no proof either way. Looking forward to see your babies.

xweegeex

ps, i dont have a cam…..is that ok? (thank god btw, cos i look like a wreck!!!!!!!!!!!!) lol

DiandClover

Oh Mama – soon you’ll have another to wake up even earlier for! ; )

xweegeex

hey ry 🙂 im still bleeding, heavily, but thats normal when i get AF so…..remember at the start of the month i had a ‘bleed’ & it started really light spotting, then got a bit heavier but still really light for my normal AF, im starting to think that was more the unusual ‘re-adjustment’ bleed from the pill (even though shes always due then) i think that by coming off the pill has changed me about 2 weeks & this is now my AF time & the start of each month is now my O time 🙂 heres hoping, if thats the case then i can try again from next week 🙂 hows things with you?

DiandClover

Rrr that’s frustrating LiseyB! Did you get any + on your OPK’s? How faithful were you to taking your temp at the same time each morning? Some of the gals here have discovered (including me) that oral temping can be inaccurate especially if you sleep with your mouth open – fluctuations of 1/2 degree off your actual temp! Temping from your vagina may be more accurate. As for charting causing late O – possible if you are really focussed on the process and every fluctuation. I made a deal with myself that I would not pick apart the temps too much once I had them entered in FF, unless the O crosshairs appeared. I’m using BBT, CM and OPK’s as ‘backup’ information so I’ll have a good idea of when I got pregnant (when I DO get pregnant! – soon 😉 I’m seeing this as the process of getting to know my normal cycle. I BD every other day, so I’m not using my monitoring to tell me when to BD. The moment I feel like I am stressing over tracking this stuff, I’ll stop – but I feel I will have a good idea of what my body is up to by the time I got to that point. Try not to stress too much – sperm can hang around for up to 5 days, so even if you messed up your O day, you still have a chance!

DiandClover

If you miss hormone pills, you still should not ovulate those days – the danger happens if you miss hormone pills on the end of your pack (days 18-21 for example) and then you don’t start the new pack when supposed to (after the placebo pills if you are on a 28 day pack – the last 7 are just sugar pills). The window between hormone pills in that case is large enough for your own regular hormone cycle to occur, and ovulation to happen, just before you start you new pills. If you are not the best at remembering your pills at the same time daily, you do increase your risk of having follicles develop, but for most women you have to be really bad with remembering pills, missing them for large spans of time, or be on an ultra-low (mini) pill for there to be risk of pregnancy. This site explains it: http://info.k4health.org/pr/a10/a10boxes.shtml

Hi all – i have missed this site and you all my net have been down and i couldnt seem to stay on longer than 2 mins on my phone. My update is i had to cancel my app as my parents and ds was in a car crash – all are ok but ds has been having nightmares about a nasty man crashing grandads car and had to go the doctors on mon istead of me going to the hospital. I have a blood test sceduled for tomorrow afternoon – but i have stopped bleeding and still getting BFP but they are still really faint. How is everyone – have i missed anything?

Ducky27

Babydoll – you dont have long to wait for testing now! That’s exciting! We’ll see if I have the will power to hold out…TTC I feel your pain, sometimes people are too lazy to think on their own! My work is pretty slow today, hence why I’m peddling around on this lol

Dsquared83

Morning Clay

Viewing 15 posts - 91,141 through 91,155 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.