General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91,156 through 91,170 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

jj..I’m sorry…………..
    crazy…make sure you log out so she cant read your stuff! lol

ShellyC

So my BB’s hurt and I am constantly hungry. I am supposed to start my period on Thursday, but I go to the doctor on Tuesday for my normal check up. Also I Od around the 8th of this month and I have been having alot of CM is this normal?

xweegeex

trying i cant get the points yet, but i jst figured its cos iv not Od yet..!!!! i sure hope the stats improve, but i suppose the fact iv got those pre O is good…….i hope urs improve too….i dont really understand the points, how good is good??!!

Grazka

Thank You both Cantwait4two and Diane-taketwo. I’ll check your profile. I tried the tests and you may find it weird but unless I did it wrong, last month I had 2 dark lines appear twice. Also, my cycles are painful and the thought of endo came through my mind but the dr doesn’t feel I should be tested for it. My boobs hurt about good two weeks before my period starts so I don’t know if I may be pregnant or another period is coming? any thoughts? Thanks a bunch

xweegeex

congrats ladies, a line is a line, even if its faint!

tryingfor2

so i still have a chance? Gosh Mugs you have been making my day today Twice!! lol thanks and i hope that i test in a couple days and its def.

KatieA

hi ladies how are you all? any new bfp’s in the last week? hope you’re all well xx

Beckyboo

howdy ladies….AF due in just 4 days-i hope she doesnt come visit. Exciting even though this month has gone soooooooo slow:)

Donna1981

Welcome praying I have added you hun x hope your TTC isnt a long one – babydust to you xxx

DiandClover

I worry more about developing nations where people just are not as healthy to begin with, or don’t have as reliable health care to fall back on if it spreads like a pandemic can.

xweegeex

ryders its bad enough trying to take OPKs at a set time, never mind taking bbt…theres jst no way i could do it………plus im a very restless sleeper & think that that would have an impact on the result……..ugh i dont know, its jst so annoying, i wish i jst had a normal average cycle…..

DiandClover

Ya Crystal! How great it was to see your blog, and then your post to the May BFP’s!! CONGRATS!

mommykeisha

I have a question,,i am 3 DPO and i am cramping really bad in my right side is this normal?

DiandClover

MummyYumYum got her BFP today 🙂

Emma31

Oohh, good going weegee! LOL – bucketfuls of sticky babydust en route xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 91,156 through 91,170 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.