General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91,501 through 91,515 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Stainbacks

Rach~ I was looking at your pictures and you anniversary is the same day as my b-day…..lol

AmberluvsJim
    Participant

mommy2merae-I just got my BFP at 12 dpo I am sure there are much earlier BFP though

julz

Well, I tested this morning and got a BFN..but I am not sure how long my cycle is this month, because AF left for 3 motnhs and this is the first cycle since she came back, so I have a feeling it’s not over yet…I’m hoping AF stays away and I get my BFP soon!!!

DiandClover

Alright ladies, I’m off for the night! Hope to come back in the morning to lots of BFPs! ***SHAKE, SHAKE!!***

LilMrsK

Good morning girls! Congrats on the new BFPs! That’s so great to see!!! I am CD22/28 right now and having the worst nausea ever. I thought I was going to throw up twice already today…once in the car on the way to work and once while on the phone. What an awful feeling. I had a few animal crackers and now am a little better. Geesh. I hope this is a good thing!

dee212

Hi Kiara, my son is nearly 16 moonths and we are ttc #2 now. I dont mind how much age diff there is btn them as long as it is somethg like 2 yrs or so.

Thanks! I am cramping but I cannot tell if it is bad or just from the constipation and my bowels moving.. I have ibs idk I really hope this lil bean sticks!

brandyleigh
    Participant

lkdream af is due today and she isn’t going to be coming cervix is high and soft and mucus is white and my temp hasn’t dropped yet

Tara83

I wasn’t going to say anything and I asked my friends on here to keep it private as I wanted to hold off until I saw my OB first but I got my BFP today!!! AF was due to arrive and when she didnt show up I took 2 digital tests this afternoon. I will call my OB tomorrow I am so over the moon excited. It was our first month TTC since our loss in sept. I really hope this time the baby hangs on for a happy and healthy 9 months!!

DiandClover

Was the line visible before the time limit helen? Good luck for a darker line tomorrow =)

berrynice

Why are you selling your car rach?
    rooey – we have decided for him not to finish in me anymore too (obviously not your bf, mine!!lol) i just know if we do that, there really isnt a cat in hells chance i can get pg, so it really has stopped me obsessing, but like popping in here to see how your all doing, hope thats ok?

leggy

Hi ladies. Please help… I am CD14 using OPK’s every evening and taking my temp every morning. I had a positive ovulation test last night and have the tenderness that i get with ovulation but my temp was normal this morning. Any ideas? Baby dust to everyone!X

berrynice

Congratultaions firstlittleangel :0)

lovemylove

Midwest why would that be bad habbits? It is better then obsessing. Nedle I will test in the a.m!! Excited for you! =)-

2LadsAndLilLady
    Participant

regular*

Viewing 15 posts - 91,501 through 91,515 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.