General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91,756 through 91,770 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

suzmBLUE

DH has loved this week because its ‘the week’ to try… last night I couldn’t sleep – exhuasted, but wide awake – happened the past 2 times I got preggo so I am hoping it caught this week… the waiting is killer

ArcticArlz
    Participant

lilys – when I was on depo I was told it could take a long time for it to wear off, something like 9 months to 2 years, or something crazy. I really hope that’s not the case for you though.

DanetCharles

Sorry for any losses 🙁 I know it’s hard and congratsfor the bfps…

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

haha!! I know right? wut is wrong with me!!?? LOL 🙂

amw050383
    Participant

Oh yay babyhope we can be testing buddies!

AMANDA
    Participant

im guilty also

Pugs2011

I hate the TWW Grrrrr!! Just twiddling my thumbs here. Hope it goes by soon, cant really make myself wait till next wed. So I might sneak in a test on fathers day just for fun.

boyOboy

5 O’Clock bell has rung and i’m heading home. I will logon after my hour commute home. [email protected]!

monkeymamma

trying…didn’t think about being able to stick the ones you pee on in a cup too. I’ll try that next time around, thanks!

boyOboy

and it wasn’t EWCM that stuff stretches for miles (at least for me) this stuff was a little more tacky.

turtlefur

welcome back urnaa…and fx for you!

oh man, this Kentucky weather. It’s been said if you don’t like the weather in KY, give it 5 minutes. Ain’t that the truth. We were supposed to go to a softball game tonight while leaving Chathum at home with my dad, but it just finished raining so I don’t know if the game will be cancelled. Just 5 minutes of rain all day and they will cancel a game around here, lol.

Loopylou27

sunflower im good thanks although this pregnancy is really kicking my ass compared to my last 2 its way different! ive had constant nausea morning til night since week 6 its so hard feeling like this with 2 young children and having to work lol hoping it all eases off very soon! keeping those baby train doors wide open for ya all =) damkat ooo so your testing today ?

Dsquared83

tiffy…..How far along are you again?

Loopylou27

hello ladies just popping in from week 8 to see if any of you ladies can help me im tryng to get some help for my SIL so heres th deal…she had pretty messed up cycles that are only ever 2-3 weeks longs she started opks last month threw my advice and literally drowned her poor egg the amount she bd lol the thing is she is now 17dpo with bfn after bfn but shes never been this late ever! she has felt like af was gonna show for last 2 weeks but nothing has happened except yesterday and today she has noticed a tiny streak of pink in her cm when wiping but still no af she never spots usually af shows full force do you think she is pregnant she is going out of her mind and i dont knw wat to say anymore her doctor is useless and wont order any bloods

Viewing 15 posts - 91,756 through 91,770 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.