General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91,786 through 91,800 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Welcome Dree hope your stay is short. Mommytoabi – I think you did just fine you WILL get that BFP I really do believe that!

thebigtomato

I had ewcm back on cd 12 and 13 and now it’s back on days 36 and 37! What the heck?! I thought my chances were gone for the month, but hubby and I have been bd-ing just in case…

mama2LT

oh btw i dont really remember too much how i felt with my last pregnancy but i know i am in the RR constantly i have to empty my bladder all the time and sometimes without even having anything to drink for hours.????? hmmmm idk anyone else ever had this happen.

tiffyy

chica, that’s in china, there are so many pple and so litlle land plus poverty and finance are an issue so the government decide each family should have only 1 child. but since asian pple likes boys more they kill all the baby girls when born. there was a time that you could find baby girls body anywhere. that’s why now the girls are worth more in china and teh boys that could not find a mate would have to buy a wife from vietnam or singapore, etc.

Ugh ladies my stomach still hurts from this morning no idea why, it was done over 12 hours ago uncomfortable and painful 🙁 x

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

real quick before I get the kiddies ready for bed…IF (and that’s a big if since I have never done it) IF I checked my cervix correctly it is pretty low and firm…..I am 6 DPO..is that normal? shouldn’t it be softening? I hate the CP thing I just don’t get it!! HAHAHAHA!

tickle

Thanks Alicia 🙂 hopefully ill get a BFP in the morning ill keep you ladies updated FX. If not ill test again 3 days later and we’ll know for sure :). Night Alicia ttyl

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

sarah – I HOPE SO!!! I have been cramping EVERYDAY since O as well!! (yesterday I was a little worried because the cramping had stopped but as soon as I said it stopped it started up again full force!) I HOPE THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR THE BOTH OF US!!! 🙂 have you put your symptoms in on countdowntopregnancy.com? IT IS AWESOME!!!

Nikolle

Thanks for the prayers ladies. Getting an ultrasound next week and a biopsy to check for polyps. Hopefully they can find and fix the problem and then we can ttc again with more success.

AMANDA
    Participant

Hcg doubles every 24-48 hrs so maybe urs just hasnt gone up yet….

Damnkat

CD32 today, just wish it would hurry up. Unsure if I even O’d this month or it will be another anovulatory cycle. Just wish AF would hurry up and get here already.

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

wanna – YAAAAAAAAY! That is GREAT news hun! That is just WAY to long a visit!

Don’t know if it’s my eyes or what as I was convinced doc was gonna say I’m not O’ing x

cpalmer

im ok a little bummed and really tired lol but ok otherwise!

I hope they fix this site soon lol. anyway im CD 5 and slowly AF is packing up her bags!! Congrats pinkstork! sorry for any typos lol

Viewing 15 posts - 91,786 through 91,800 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.