General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91,846 through 91,860 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Redhead

I def ovulated on the 14th. My cycles are super normal every month, it’s just the period itself that is raising all these questions. I have brown bleeding for 5 days up until my period starts, then only about a day of red blood. My doc thinks its a too short luteal phase, and w/out fertility meds my chances of becoming prego are slim. I’ve had these jacked up periods for 9 months now. I really hope this is the answer I need! My lower back is KILLING me now which just confims that my body is not doing what it should be doing:( Its so frusterating!

sweety198622 – It would be kinda fun for you to be PG at the same time as you SIL. Do they live close to you?

agummybear
    Participant

I just watched the great sperm race. You can watch it here. But play this game first. It’s hilarious I can’t get my sperm past the vagina!

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-great-sperm-race/articles/the-great-sperm-race-game

Horne2010

Hey ladies I need ur advice…..my ex bf who I was with for 3 yrs came to my job today. Now I havent spoke to him in over a year. He told me that he missed me and he is still in love with me. Why he doing this me?

dmmarinewife

For those that’ve taken clomid before- should I be concerned of sharp stabbing pains in my pelvis? I know cramping is to be expected but this is different from the other cramps I had. It def doesn’t feel like o cramps – def very uncomfortable… 🙁 whomp whomp whomp…

turtlefur

just see what your mid-day opk says…we’ll go from there

vonne0311

Okay Wyatts i am going to start my vitamins up again. I am on day 6 of my provera and hopefully i’ll be starting my cycle soon after and hopefully starting the clomid.

oooh gotcha-tahlia

RachelE1201

AF has finally left the building!! and I hope she stays away for 9 months!!! lol. I’m going to work extra hard at this cycle. the last couple cycles I just kinda went with the flow but this cycle we’re going to catch that egg….. well I hope 🙂 baby dust to all 🙂

amandajwolfe
    Participant

hoping-for-baby-rob – yes i always have regular periods, normally 28 day cycles. then i get a 36 day cycle!

It was funny because she kept saying to me (because I was so sick)’ I think it’s probably a boy….’ In this really disappointed voice. I already got pregnant unplanned so she made me feel like I REALLY couldn’t get anything right!

Damnkat

LKDream- it didn’t but you can go onto the sharing tab on your FF page and email the chart to someone, might be easier. I know some of the other girls ages ago would post the link to their charts and I could never open them either???

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

hi ladies,hope you all are well ?? Af is due for me today & so far she’s a no-show .. I really wish she’d hurry up & show her face,so frustrating !!!! Goodlduck to everyone waiting to test

min41

TTCOURFIRST – have you had your cm tested? Maybe this is hostile to the sperm. You can try using something like pre-seed or changing your diet. Also, try going to a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner, they really help with fertility. Good luck and keep pushing for help with this.

mummymeme

Muumy tojude- have u tested??

Viewing 15 posts - 91,846 through 91,860 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.