General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 92,026 through 92,040 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

lol @ Lawwa an Jakes! Sliding down on ice on my belly at 140km/hr with my face 5cm above that ice… NO THANKS!! In other Olympic news, the skip for the Canadian curling team is 5 1/2 months pregnant – so they have an extra member on their team! hee hee

RainbowRach

Tina – looks like good signs, I really hope you get your BFP!!!! I am keeping calm with you. *secretly getting excited for Tina!*

lovemylove

Sorry that was to Ndeleone!! lol

2LadsAndLilLady
    Participant

i dont drink, not into alcohol, and apart from last night i go bed latests 11pm, but still wake up say 8am feeling sotired, i take vitamins etc, so i know im not low on iron, i eat cereal, and things so i dont get it, maybe just body tired at the mo,

DiandClover

I am on Cd 14, and things are looking good – I won’t try to predict when i will ovulate this month, as I was SOOO off last month, but I will guess I will O before CD 19. Not betting the farm on that ; P but I hope this is a less confusing cycle than last month! The BD marathon is in overdrive!

I put my tree up on the friday after Thanksgiving- even if there is no Thanksgiving here. I still celebrate it. Although this year we are going to have the Turkey on friday and put up the tree- My DH couldn’t get thursday off.

2tiesttc1tutu
    Participant

So this morning I took a hpt and got super faint almost not even there positing. Dh says he sees it. We were waiting to see if it got darker but sadly it did not. The line did show up before 1 min so its not an evap. We are going to test again on tuesday maybe wednesday if I can handle waiting that long. Praying this is it and it sticks or we may stop ttc for now. We really are not trying that hard but we have vacation comming up March 5-13 so it would kind of be nice to sit down in florida sipping on a pina colada on our wedding anniversary kid free rather than feeling fat with acne drinking virgins lol.

DiandClover

thanks lisaj! Yup, it’s good to be alive!! 🙂 The ovulation calendars never work for me because my cycle ranges from 28 – 26 days. We just BD lots and hope for the best! hee hee!

DiandClover

babygal, I sure hope you have a very ealry BFP there! Good luck for a darker line in a couple of days!

Dsquared83

stainbacks…..I feel you….granted I have a short week this week us Accountants dont get alot of days off that other people would.

DiandClover

Should be fine to test Samantha, as long as you have held your pee to the point of *needing* to go, then you should get a reliable result.

Dsquared83

not that I want AF to come, but it keeps me looking forward to the next O and not feel so down.

DiandClover

You-are-welcome-Waiting=)….Whitty-temps-went-down-a-little,but-still-above-coverline…I-am-fighting-a-sinus-infection-too,so-temps-might-be-a-little-off…I-did-crack-and-test-this-morning-and-got-a-BFN…still-time-for-a-BFP-though!

mamacita5

HEY CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?? I LOST MY BABY I WAS 17 WEEKS PREGO ON OCT 21.. I TOOK A HOME TEST TODAY AND IT WAS BFP IS THIS STILL LEFT OVER HCG ???THANKS

bluestar

yvonneshope — you can have a lasting surge,, i have had one for 3 days before and did not have temp rise after the first one,,its like your body gearing up with a high level of lh encouraging the follicle to release the egg,, as long as you bd before, during and after the surge,, you have covered all bases!! good luck!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 92,026 through 92,040 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.