General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 92,101 through 92,115 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

PINCHY

Hi all.. My husband is getting ‘tested’ AGAIN tomorrow and is not very happy about it! He was tested with DD and assures me that nothing has changed but the doc wants to be sure. He is feeling very sorry for himself at the moment.. lol..

TNMom

xxhopefulxx–af is due Thurs. If it doesn’t show up I will test. Early on I felt I was pg, but now I’m not so sure. Oh, well! We’ll see Thurs, Lord willing.

Dsquared83

Nope and doest feel like she’s coming either

DebiH

Brie – I am on menopur. Im not exactly sure what it does but i know it is an additive to developing the follicles.

Stainbacks

I would love to do that, but the Navy doc’s will not do it since I haven’t a pos. on a home test. They told me that I have to way 4 weeks and if my af doesn’t show to call back then and make an appointment

refinnejlee

babybump…I have been cramping since 3 dpo…I don’t know what to think to be honest…could be great news or ‘I’m gunna get AF’ news…LOL.

Damnkat

Gurley- I think I see it! How many dpo are you? It should get darker in the next couple of days!!! How exciting for you!!!

katmoma

leezy- depends wether tis roughly ovualting time of not..i to notice around o when doing lots of bding its hard to see wther its fertile or just aftermess.. i can get the after mess for up to 2 days so try to just bd as much as you can………. SHELLYN- iam testing in the morn as well.. yay a test budy i will be on in the morn to hopefully see you got yoru bfp.. iam still hoepfull but so scared as afterr 13 months surely aim not pregs but iam so sick tonight garrr.. so man y signs like af..

DiandClover

Yes, a real tragedy, those fires, glad they caught the moron who did it! As for the coffee, I too am enjoying a nice vanilla hazelnut brew (I need to stay awake though!) I’m trying hard to cut back on the caffeine for the sake of TTC : /

sherry49

Hey dollface… I know how you feel. Sorry but at the same time excited for you as you take the next steps into your future. 😀 Glad you are ok…. Worried me when you went ( or were going) to ER.
    Have an awesome weekend and keep us updated. You know where we are if ya need us… hugs

RyanNeveMum

@ amber you count CD1 from the 1st day you need a pad/tampon does that change you cycle lenghts?

donna07
    Participant

Hey ladies, Im cycle day 27, Done a test n BFN. My last month was 32days however its usually around 28days and slightly longer the odd month. so i dont no what to do, just hope af doesnt show n i can keep testin. been tryin few months now, its startin to really annoy me, thinkin each month this is it then it’s not. so just hope this month i am pregnant. ne1 else in same situation, let me no n also wen ur testin x

janet1972

redheadmama – I am at work unfortunately

Loopylou27

testing group so far ~ Rls~ilovemythreebabies
    Mummyree
    Wishingfora3rd
    Wantsagirl
    Hopingtobecomepregnant
    Babydoll76
    Moschops
    brandyleigh
    ………….if anyone else is just heading into 2ww or just in the 2ww add your names lets see if we get another good month! gl ladies !

Dsquared83

Then its a date….lol Friday or Saturday

Viewing 15 posts - 92,101 through 92,115 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.