General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 92,131 through 92,145 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Recently, i have found that i cherish working in the nursery at church . People drop off there babies and the are free to hold for awhile . I have found that this is one of the things that help the most . not sure why it just does.Weird huh.

xweegeex

thanx jess!! im the same, trying to tell myself that it might not happen as quick this time…….i came off bc last time & was pg within 3m but that was only from BDing twice without using a condom!!! just lucky i think, like you say…….i really hope it does happen quickly, but need to prepare myself incase it doesnt lol thanx for the babydust 🙂

xweegeex

so we BDd the last 3 nights… i hope it works….im back at work tomorrow until fri……so this will be the last time we can bd till the weekend….im officially 1 dpo tomorrow…i hope i catch it & i hope it sticks 😉

Emma31

@lains – sounds like you’ve got a fab weekend to enjoy! Xx

Maureen_Hel
    Participant

i have a zero tolerance for violence my husband has never hurt me i have hit him a few times but not meant to do it its mostly when im sleeping and he tries to wake me lol and i just start swinging haha but never hurt him

xweegeex

satucker – how many DPO are you? Could it be implantation spotting? iv been researching that tonight & have found out that implantation can occur anything from 3 DPO to 14 DPO so it sounds like it may be that if AF was due or is due anytime………..fingers crossed for you, have you tried a HPT?

Ice cream is the cure for anything i think

LadyJade

[email protected] Mrs Bugs…I tell you this hurry up and wait sotry can drive a women demented…I have been really busy at work this week (due to my sicks days off last week) so that’s been great in keep my mind elsewhere…my MIL also doesnt believe we are preggars so soon considering she thought her son would never have kids due to having had the mumps so late in life, so no one is really putting me under the ‘ how far along are you’ pressure…told a few people, well I have told one person, my husband has told the world and I keep telling him NOT to but he cant help himself lol! Oh oh oh, just found out one of his friends GFs is preggies too…I have met her a couple times , she is sweet so its nice to be preggars with someone else, I have never had someone I know be pregnant at the same time as me…

DiandClover

Yup, Gator, the uterus will stretch, but usually not this early, and it’s true that some mild cramping even early on is normal, but I’m going by what happened to me last cycle with the period like cramps and the light pink bleeding… if the egg is having trouble implanting, I’m wondering if her doctor recommended an Aspirin routine and progesterone, it might secure things… I also glanced at Markia’s page – with a history of miscarriage, just checking in with her doctor might be a good move. PS: to Marika – don’t start Aspirin or progesterone without say so from a doc.

xweegeex

jst on quickly while on lunch….so i tried takin 1 of my new cheapies 2day & it was BFN! Oh well, am either not pg & all there symptoms r in my own little mind, or am testing waaay 2 early lol am gonna make dh hide all my hpt till at least next week lol hope all u ladies r well 🙂 x

DiandClover

Thanks so much Janet1972 🙂

DiandClover

Monsta – yay for beta positive!!! hCG usually doubles in 48 hours, but sometimes it takes 72. You caught it super early, so don’t stress faint lines. The darkness of a pregnancy test very early on, especially cheap strips, does not tell you how things are progressing. A faint line might be picking up 10 hCG while the same looking line the next day is picking up 30 hCG. It’s a qualitative test, not quantitative like your beta. If a few days, your beta will hit 50 and you’ll likely see darker lines at that point =)

evening gator

xweegeex

loving – who advised that it was defo an evap line??? try & keep your chin up…AF might not come! if your gettin a cold thats a good sign of pg as is crying!!!!!! heres hopin u get a BFP on 7th, babydust!

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

Ok, thank you Clay so much. Busy howabout you Lady?

Viewing 15 posts - 92,131 through 92,145 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.