General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 92,161 through 92,175 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

sorry to hear about your BFN bubbles…. but dont loose hope, you still have not had your visit from AF right? there is still hope….

TERRAC!!!!! MY OPK test was negative???
    and about an hour before i took it started to feel AF like cramps… total OMS symptoms ..down, low energy, depressed, want icecream and numb like cramps :(((((
    No spotting yet and Af not due till Fri …. however i feel awful tonight!!! Went to store and didn’t buy FRERs i convinced myself that AF was going to start so i shouldnt waste the money … Guess all i can do is sit here and wait. Then i got home from work and DH who is on vacation… had the kitchen ripped apart and was painting with OIL paint and OIL paint is not good for PG, DRY wall dust everywhere … and now he leaving to go play hockey … to top it all of I have to sit here and help my 10 year old with his science project … sorry to rant … but my night soooo not going well… 🙁

laurajeanjt

NOTHING to the pain I had today. It hurt to move. It hust so much I made pancakes for tea….Out of a bottle! Luckily the pain subsided and we could BD. I hope you dont get that. I never had it when the clomid worked for Liam.

Oh and i put pics up of the bites if you wanna see.

Firsttimer i did and i thought it was brill – janet your welcome i like to try and help – i would keep testing for a few more days

babybum
    Participant

ducky- I was in the same predicament as you so I ordered some and bought some from the dollar store to last me until I get my internet ones. This is my first month using opks so I’m not sure how well the dollar store ones work, but so far they seem okay.

my fiance has just had his sperm test results and they was good he had to quit smoking and this is the first month after seeing a doc so we have another 5 to go and i can have bloodwork done

AliL
    Participant

weegee- I think it is more if the foods are part of your regular diet. I rarely eat red meat or tofu, soy…alcohol possibly has a bigger affect on conception with its drastic rise in estrogen but the other 2 as long as its now and then and not all the time should be fine. =)

OMG cpalmer have you phoned a doc ?

rubes

What cycle day am I??? Um….. Let me check my callender and count….. Lol…………………………………………………. a significant amount of time later…………………………………………………………………………………………………… 29 lol.

Cherryb0m

Karo- my cousin stopped birth control and got pregger right away, she wasnt trying though. some people it can take a while for their cycle to get back to normal others BAM right away

DiandClover

weegee, I am seriously going to dress up as a + pee stick for Halloween. I’ve already figured out how I am going to do it! Soooo many people won’t get it, but you lot will!! LOL!!

MamaCas31

FAB: I would have called the police. That is NOT ok. Even if he does love you, he has a problem. He needs help, and the only way to get it for him, is to stop it from happening to you…by calling the police. If he can do that to you, never leave him alone with your kid. Tell your mom, sister or best friend. Do it! I’m sorry that it happened.

babydoll76

alex- i have been taken them 2 times a day around 1pm and then again around 6:30pm, same time everyday. i have had only 1day on saturday which is when ff said i sould have O’ed it was the darkest it ever was but not as dark as the control line. today the are both so light you can barely see them at all.

yeah you have a right but you have not be on for the pass 3 months,and if you wanted it to be private why write it on the ttc forum.

Viewing 15 posts - 92,161 through 92,175 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.