General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 92,281 through 92,295 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

I figure if I let my husband watch softball tonight and maybe he’ll start wanting a new softball bat, I can use it as leverage for some BD, LOL

dardar

10 dpo BFN!! is this ever going to happen..21 mo ttc and counting….

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

Okay I have missed way to much to catch up!! SOMEONE GIVE ME THE LOW DOWN…? 🙂

2ndComoBaby
    Participant

Mommy.to.Abi I got sick right before I was going to O, and even had to take ‘safe’ antibiotics. My doctor told me that it would have no effect whatsoever on my chances of conceiving. I’m sure you’ll be fine♥

ArcticArlz
    Participant

tiffy, we have this gathering of cousins this afternoon and so my sisters thought we should get a more sure thing test to confirm before I leak the news later, because I KNOW I can’t keep this quiet.

gould4494

Spook, yeah I was just thinking about ur dd being sick when my ds was sick this morning! I got my mom bringing him gingerale and gatoraid

ashysmm1
    Participant

Yep me to i’m waiting for the cm to come the cramping from the O to come on and thank god hubby’s last day of his shift is tomorrow night so he will be tied up in bed mon- thurs when our daughter is down for her naps

turtlefur

LOL mummyto Jude! some people seem to get pg by sperm blowing in the wind hahahaha!!! then there are the ones who chart meticulously & time BD to a T…& NOTHING! so frustrating…i try so hard to stay positive

boyOboy

Where is that AF at? I’m so excited for next cycle and she’s MIA.

4dpo here…. I WILL BE STRONG AND WILL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS 2WW!!!! LOL

goaliegirl

well keep your head up. hopefully it will happen soon for you.

turtlefur

I totally recommend PreSeed. I ordered it online…just google it to find out where. Here’s the website which lists retail stores that sell it: http://www.PreSeed.com…I used as directed (comes with applicators that squirt it into your va-j-j. DH LOVES how it feels..almost too much…makes him ‘go’ quicker. It resembles arousal fluid/EWCM & supports sperm in the female reproductive tract. They advertise that sperm can live for days longer than without PreSeed use.

cpalmer

later Arlz!!

LauraYellow

omg too funny about the fakes, I’m glad though because I didn’t like spookywife and now I know why! Anyway on to more important things! I’m 3 DPO on board for the 2ww yay! This time around we tried to mainly do it in the afternoon/evening when I could keep my legs up longer lol That’s how we did it last time when I got pregnant, so we’ll see!

tiffyy

amanda, can we request for it?

Viewing 15 posts - 92,281 through 92,295 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.