General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 92,611 through 92,625 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Dsquared83

Tryingagain…..I’ve never had my temps drop like that like twords or on my coverline until I get AF

TNMom

I’m soooo craving salty food! I’m especially craving cheese and chips (like Munchos or Pringles), but not just any cheese. I normally love Jarlsberg so I got some the other day, but it almost makes me sick. I’m craving SALTY cheese!! I’d give about anything for some young pecorino right now–primo sale, pecorino tuscana or pecorino sicilia. Yum!!

Gotta go too. See you ladies later. Take care!

Lilmissesmum

baby786 yeah supposed to O tomorrow Good luck with your Bding.

Cherryb0m

i have been charting my BBT for the past 3 days and evry day it’s been 97.1, I take my temp at 5am

refinnejlee

babybum…*hugs* 🙁 🙁 🙁 I’m so sorry…I thought for sure that you were a BFP! It just goes to show how emotionally draining TTC can be!

Dsquared83

Pheonix…..Mine does that too! I noticed that the other day……Urgh…She left! lol

KatieA

tara – that happened to me last month, got a super faint positive, then all other tests after that were neg then af arrived 5 days and late and very light.

Dsquared83

Stainbacks…..I took a test 2 days after that and then I got my BFP this morning!

refinnejlee

Claire…I’m hoping to get a BFP when I test in 2 days time…:)

betty

Today I was with my dentist. Oh that is very scary even if this was not my first time my heart was beating like it going to out from its place. Any way thank GOD finally it is over for today I will be visiting the dentist continuously for about 2mth.

I don’t know what to do? Do I have to stop TTC till I finished my case with the dentist or continue TTC? I have to take all the treatments for my teeth and that is compulsory not optional so what can I do? I need your really nice girl’s advice.

Today I am on CD4 and this month AF act so strange. Normally when she is once at the building she show her self very aggressively (Have a strong flow) up to 4 and 5 days and then for 2 days just spotting. But now the flow was for 2 days and it was not like before and now @ CD 3 and 4 she is hardly here. What is all about just a change or any thing that I have to be concerned? I was planning to start baby dancing early this month incase if I “O” early.

And I am thinking to see a Dr. too regarding TTC not the pervious one the new one.

sherry49

Good Lordie, here we gooooo. 11dpo……… Temps down some this morning BUT still way ABOVE coverline. I woke to EXCRUTIATING back pain. ( to the point of crying) Hubby used BenGay on it and eased almost right away. I mean THAT was over the top. Used to my everyday aches and pains BUT this wasssssssssssssssss really painful, But it made me pay attention. Breasts are tender, CREAMY CM ( alot) Yesterday had what I would describe as pulsing twinges, low center that did not hurt persay. Feeling alot pressure too. BUT not what I wouuld describe as pms. Hubby seems to have it this month. lol… And I DO NOT expect AF until at least monday… So these symptoms seem a bit out of place yet. I mean,I might expect this by saturday. Have to remind myself tho, that anything is possible for me at this stage in my reproductive game. 😀 Think i will buy two good tests. Test tomorrow morning with FMU. And see what happens. maybe??

laurajeanjt

i dont usually like coffe but I have been downing them for the past 4 days.YUMMY. I had a sweet cappa

kennesha35

I a question…since my ov Aug.13 i had ov cramping. then it stoped but from Thurs & today Aug.19,20 i started to have more cramping on my right side. Has anyone experience anything like this? gosh it hurts…pms not till Aug.29 or 6days after that.

Redheadmama

cleo, I am 12 or 13 dpo. and my cycle has been 28 days for the last four months or so.

Viewing 15 posts - 92,611 through 92,625 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.