General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 92,686 through 92,700 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

RydersMomma

donna im confused because i normally ovulate on cd 14..and my temps are weird this month-and instead of going high this morning they went down (cd 15..) so im confused but i took another opk and its still +..it was + yest at 10 am too. and im having pinching pains on my left ovary. so im confused

xweegeex

emma – there was only a sign saying FRERs were BOGOF but i would ask just incase, if they are let me know cos i would like to do the same if i get a BFP 🙂

AliL
    Participant

baby786- I’m good…8 dpo and waiting it out. Trying to not turn into a freak! lol I had a little pinching/tugging feeling tonight a few inches under (not behind) my bellybutton. It was weird. Anyone ever heard or felt anything like that related to pregnancy?? ;P Not freaking out at ALL!

nope dont know who she is. Someone trying to cause stuff.

Donna1981

weegee directly underneath is a box to type in lol xxx

DiandClover

Hey there Clayli 🙂 So do you think your Eggo is preggo? I had a defininte positive OPK yesterday – an alomost positive the day before, so I’d say I ovulated late yesterday evening. The 2ww begins 🙂

RydersMomma

wow di!!

PINCHY

Cherry – I am the same! I check my chart about 20 times a day.. each time I have to tell myself that nothing has changed and to log off! I really dont know what to do to stop obsessing, especially being an SAHM I have all day to think about it..

DiandClover

WCB – what CD are you on now? Sorry about the pains you’re having! My hips and lower back are taking on that tender 2WW feel.

DiandClover

Are you backing up your OPK’s with BBT? If you’re irregular that might help pinpoint when you do ovulate. Assume that you have ovulated, but keep BD for the rest of the month just in case your egg tried to ‘get out of the gate’ but did not quite make it. Your body may gear up with LH again and try to ovulate again later in your cycle.

excited4ourfirst
    Participant

Im glad Im not on my own… I cannot wait for Friday. Its not just because of the weekend, but its also when my possible fertile days start lol

TTCbby1

DSQ- yeah I ALWAYS ALWAYS have tender breasts for at least one whole week prior to AF.. I keep feeling them to see if they are getting tender.. LOL I am so confused.. maybe its a good thing.. I just wish I knew what was going on with my body right now! Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!!

happy…good luck!!!!!

ShellyC

well its like it never stoped after if Od and im really confused.

MrsTranum

OMG I am freaking out right now. I just took an hpt totally expect a bfn, but it’s actually positive!!! It’s a very faint second line, but I am still 5 days before my period!!!!! I can’t believe it. This was month 4 for us! We did it! 🙂 now let’s hope it’s sticks!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 92,686 through 92,700 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.