General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 92,701 through 92,715 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Toni2386

8 dpo and counting lol. How is everyday or night?

I am so scared to test. So i’mma just wait to see if ms Flow Comes

MrsTranum

Myboogy- you should take a digi!!!

TTCbby1

My BB’s are killing me today.. still no cramps..still no AF so IDK.

Donna1981

Not really I do have slight nausea x it was really bad last week but seems to have tailed off a little x yellow cm, insomnia and very gassy also feel really bloated and fatter than normal but other than that not really x and im not getting my hopes up as these all could be symptoms of AF too xxx

turtlefur

Smash, that sounds like implantation bleeding to me

CassieTTC1

HEY LADIES.. IM EXTREMELY BORED AND JUST WANTED TO COME AND CHAT.. HOW ARE ALL OF YOU.. I FOUND OUT THAT IF IM PREG MY EDD WOULD BE EITHER JULY 23 OR JULY 28 IM SO CONFUSED. LOL! IM ON CD 21 ABOUT TO BE 22 OF A 33 DAY CYCLE:))

Baby1Due3608
    Participant

AF finally decided to rear her ugly head today! Of course I am moving in two days and my worst flow day will be in….you guess it two day! ARG!!!!! Now I don’t know what to do about this charting thing. She came 11 days past the time she was due…

alugo
    Participant

weegee- Once I get them what do I do with them?! lol, is it like a once a day thing, do they tell you when you are ovulating?

Cherrybom~ Sorry to hear that… keep your head up… I understand how dissapointing this process can be.

peanut28

katiea. i have also gone threw te same as you but it was middle sept. i went to the doc oct 22 and neg results,but i to have 5 kids so i knew my body and was convinced i was pg.I kept testin once a week and still neg results so i started thinking it was a hormone inbalance,so i started taking med to fix it and get a cycle but still nothing,finally last week i tested again because no AF and i got my bfp, trust your instincts and dont give up,so i still havent got to see my doc till nov 29th and i dont know how far along i am,but i know i am pregnant,i hope this helps

Want1more

Can someone please comment on my question before it gets lost forever 🙂 Im really anxious to test but don’t want to do it too early.

xweegeex

i know ryders! god it only took me till cd 21!!!! lol

Duffy
    Participant

sorry about that rant and rave….just had to air it some how

gould4494

TMI ALERT!!!!!! ok so this is the weirdest AF i have ever had wed she came full force and the last two night i have leaked through 2pads each night (i use 2 pads at once cause she is so full force) and she was very heavy today as well, so i leave the hospital and go to my moms to shower real quick and then come back to the hospital and when i go in to check if i gotta change it before bed and its clean as a whistle, so i go to the rest room and when i wipe all there is is just a tinge bit of pinkish pee on the toilet paper! how do u go full force cycle to nothing w/ out slowing down? kinda like she tipped over the bucket and poured it all out t once! well fx she stays gone!

excitedmummy

morning girls!!! have to go back and read up on some pages..whats been happening???anymore bfps?yestrday was awesomethey were popping up every 2mins. how are the preggie mummies?? had a temp increase today 36.9,i was 7dpo but ff has put me back to 6dpo.is it suppse to keep jsut going up and up? or is dips still good??

Viewing 15 posts - 92,701 through 92,715 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.