General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 9,406 through 9,420 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

shellb

Wow 3 BFP’s today!!! Congrats Ladies!!! Beck23, hope you do get your BFP in a couple of weeks, if you have BD around your fertile days then there is a good chance!

Rooey
    Participant

Mrssmith ~ you are very welcome :o)

xshannonx ~ there is a little abbreviation box under the comment box, you will find most of them in there, if there are some you cant find, we will be willing to help. WELCOME xx

DiandClover

The brown spotting sounds related to implantation (old blood), but that is a nice strong BFP you have, so I would not be too worried. If the brown sporrting turned to red or came with really terrible cramping, then there may be cause for concern .

berrynice

sorry – meant shelia!! all these shelias and sharons…its confusing me!

mommyx2

well still nauseated off and on, im hoping its a good sign!!!

tgal

Thanks guys! I do hope so, but I can’t get too excited until I know for sure. I will let you know as soon as I do!! I am going to check out that ovulating twice a month thing as well…night all!

Is there a reason why my temperature would be
    36.74 for three days in a row? At 7,8 and 9 dpo?

berrynice

Very good Rach, had me quietly giggling in the corner of the office…well af still not here! So I am anywhere from 1 – 3 days late now! did the clear blue yesterday, what a horrible test, its like someone is inside it screaming ‘NOT PREGNBANT’! so where is af, she is playing hide and seek i think!

DiandClover

I see someone is looking for soy isoflavone info – I do have it on my peestickcrazy site, but the gal who blogged about it on IAP was CPalmer.

LilMrsK

Danielle, now you have to tell us all the things we overanalyze…what was your first symptom? What CD did you test when you got the BFP, DPO? Any idea what CD when you conceived? I know, lots of questions, but we all wonder these things! Here’s to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead 🙂

mommyx2

okay so AF still hasnt shown up!!! i thought forsure i would have it by now, due yesturday….i took a test today and it was BFN…ive been cramping on and off for the last few days so i keep thinking its here and its not…………..

RainbowRach

Mommy of 4 n TTC – YAY!!! it got signed off then? Thats fantastic news!! well done. You are BOUND to get BFP now cos thats the way life works!! haha

AMANDA
    Participant

i have to charge my camera lol :-p

julz

I thought of a water birth with my last but then I had her early so I didn’t get a chance to mention it. ~ I have high risk pregnancies, so I think the hospital would be the place for me to give birth, I’d be too nervous to do it at home. ~I had all 4 babies with out any pain meds, it was hard especially the first 2, but the last 2 were a breeze..lol

briley

Thanks guys – I will get a test in the next day or two and see how it goes – I’ll let you know…….
    Just hate the BFN – and I’ve had plenty of those!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 9,406 through 9,420 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.