General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 9,421 through 9,435 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

hmm318

hi ladies…hope you all are well today. Are there any new BFP??Seems like their were some that might be testing…

FlyBear

CD11 for me. I’m still a little unsure if I’m going to go back to my old 40 day cycles though so honestly I could ovulate anywhere from like the next 3-15 days but the good news is that after this cycle I’ll know more about how long my cycles are and that’ll make ttc easier.

berrynice

i know pack-up, sounds like being at school!! we always take pack-up now, sooo much cheaper than spending 3 on soggy petrol station garage sandwiches!

HootOwl

wannab – you have more will power than I do, that is for sure!!!!

erms128

Clay–i know you’re hurting, but try to forgive him. men think so strangely. maybe he has his own dreams of how it will happen and since what he imagined has changed (with the house deal changing). maybe he just wants to be able to provide the security of a new house for you and the baby.

loveyoubaby

Please, if you could answer my question about Clomid, write to me on my page as I am not able to keep up with the message board always. Thank you. 🙂

LOL erms128…I think it needs to be like my stove, it beeps when the preheat is done to let you know to put whatever your cooking in that it’s the right temp. Ding! time to put the bun in the oven!

DiandClover

Woo hoo! Congrats jessicafromjersey !

hmm318

Mommy- I would love for us as well as everyone else to get their BFP.The amount of support and kindness that flows on this forum should justify everyone getting a sweet little blessing.

thebigtomato

Oh, and I forgot to mention that my gyno was very persistent in saying he wants me to see an RE so I’m in the process of trying to schedule an appointment with one. I can’t afford to do any advanced fertility, but my gyno says that maybe an RE will be able to make suggestions for my lifestyle to help or suggest inexpensive prescriptions or herbal remedies. We’ll see…

sheework

Tasha mine went by my last period and it calculated out right some docs might go by different times. Someone once told me you are 6 weeks but the baby is only 4 and so on.

whitty – if you are scheduled to have your mirena put in on the 16th I’d ask them to check your blood levels to make sure you are not preggo for sure, bc an HPT may or may not show up positive by the 16th. I know I’m a little ahead of the game, but just thinking. What do you think you’ll do about that?

MummyYumYum

BFN when I tested on Friday – AF due but still no sign of it yet! Its probably just late though! still though a tincy wincy little ray of hope!

WOW!! CONGRATS ALL BFP’s!!! Yay!!! Today I’m CD 29. AF isn’t here yet but I got a BFN this morning. I was trying to give my baby girl, Raegan a birthday brother!!! LOL. Happy birthday to my sweet baby Raegan!!!

RES

I didn’t get my bfp until 12dpo, anf got a bfn 8dpo, so definitely test again.

Viewing 15 posts - 9,421 through 9,435 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.