General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 95,416 through 95,430 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

nun try one for me PLEASE…LOL i need to compare…i’m seriously about to puke right now with nerves and a thousand other emotions

MELLYMEL

Went to the doctor today and she confirmed that I am not pregnant :(. She saod because of my age its going to be a little difficult, so hopefully this month is my month… Baby dust to all

sarahl

i did! i did!

MommytoAbi

damnkat, hope your appointment goes well! Please keep me posted on everything! <3

sarahl

hey everyone ! just popping in. any bfp’s yet?!

krissieh

mommi omg!!! and you were sitting there agonising over the results. well they better get their act together! let us know asap 🙂

luvababe
    Participant

happymommymill —- is it free…

BlessedBee

I have crazy dog like sense of smell today…..7dpo

Hi ladies. Have any of you taken Clomid before ? I start on it monday and just wondered what my chances are from people that have 1st hand knowledge ! Thanks…Baby dust to you all 🙂

meals
    Participant

Hi Ladies! It has been about a week since i have been on here, i had to slow down on the obsession and i have been very busy! My husband and i have some business to attend to in the USA and we got here last night. I am sad to leave my little ones, but they are in good hands. In the meantime, we are alone in a fancy hotel for 5 nights and i just got my pos OPK! This is a few days early too. Maybe travel made me O early. The last time i got preggo, i was on vacation… Time to get busy and that will be easy!

southstar

have a great girl date Diane!

Redhead

Congrats Waiting!!!!!!

msims

I am not sure if that is the name of it I just know I took my last one last night so I am hoping AF shows up soon so I can get back on the TTC train!!

dmmarinewife

I dreamt I was at a friends wedding…who is already married for real. Anyway, I was there and there were people dressed up In costumes for Halloween, anyway, and this is where it gets absurd, there was someone dressed as mike myers. (Not the actor, but the cut from the Halloween movies) and he tried to force himself on me, and I woke up as I was kicking him off of me. Lol. Weird I know…right?

Lilmissesmum

Hey all I just found out I am going to be an aunty again, my sister is 6 wks pregnant. I am super excited for her!

Viewing 15 posts - 95,416 through 95,430 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.