General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

boyOboy

My company is doing a remodel right now and our place smells like carpet, glue and paint. does anyone know if this is really bad if you are pregnant? What do you do?

Damnkat

CD 17 today, don’t think I’ve O’d yet. I haven’t been OPK’ing this month as we went away and all. I’ve BD’d every second day as there was no way DH was up for only BD’ing when I had a pos OPK. Oh well I just have to wait and see when AF will show up as I don’t know when to expect her without OPK’ing. She could be here in a week or 2 weeks?

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

I have to jump in real quick to ask a question…(my family is here so I haven
    t been able to chat all day..I have been trying to get on been then I get lost in the convo! LOL!) OKAY…..I am CD11 and SHOULD (who knows at this point) be ovulating any time now. Well I was having cramps a few days ago but they went away. NOW I am having a painful ‘burning’ sensation over my right over. Like it’s HOT and it hurts pretty bad. Has anyone else had this?

turtlefur

awe Milieys, 🙁 sorry about the bfn…opk’s are strips you dip in urine (like htps) they test for the hormone LH. you will most likely see two lines all the time, because we always have LH circulating in our systems. So the strips test for a ‘surge’ of LH. To be positive, the TEST line has to be as intense or more then the CONTROL line. It’s not difficult once you figure it out. Or when in doubt, just post a pic of it, we’ll help you

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Morning everyone, cd 12 for me today. I wish I could figure out a way to get the link for my chart to should u girlies

@ mamchka same thing with me :-/. @ nikolle have you been to the doctors? And do you have any symptoms?

Amy011
    Participant

C- Thanks hun, thats good then as DBF must have healthy men 😉

Mamachka

the laid back approach did not worked for me at all this month. CD 3 and still mad at AF for being late and playing mean joke on me. Good thing we are going on vacation aroung my O time, so I really, really hope we will catch the egg then. Month #7 now.FX this will be my month..

Cherryb0m

thanks! i’m excited, i havnt seen the beach in almost 3 years! i know i’m going to fry like a lobster but oh well. i’m so white i reflect sun light. i’m sure elizabeth will eat sand, so much fun!

Damnkat

OMG Turtle Congrats!!!!! That is a BFP!!! Sooo happy for you. Happy & healthy 9 mths, your DH will be over the moon, he’s going to be Daddy!!! Sooooo exciting!!!!

luvababe
    Participant

jealousy is a very bad thing! i undersatnd that we all want to get blessed, but we cant be jealous about other women being pgnt…i too was a jealous type, but i cant be like that anymore…im just happy 4 them..remember jealousy wont lead u no where…trust in the lord our time will come!!! im not tryna be mean or anything, but being jealous 4 sum one who had a hard time {like us} getting pgnt or got pgnt fast is not a good thing to be jealous about!!! xoxoxox baby dust tooo alll…cd 14 here!!! trying for 3 yrs for baby # 2

Damnkat

I’m not sure exactly how many dpo I am atm, as I didn’t OPK. I was thinking I may be 14dpo as I had some blood streaked EWCM at CD24 and it could have been because I O’d then???? Otherwise who knows??? Sitting here waiting for AF to hurry up. I have had a pretty good BD pattern here is a link to my chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3426ae/
    I don’t temp as I am up at all different times with DD and the business.

cpalmer

i agree with r/nmama

DanetCharles

Yay, finally!! After 68 long days, I got my period today!!

cpalmer

lol me either….i have a feeling tho it will be bfn….

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.