General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 98,131 through 98,145 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

luvmykiddos

Had a positive OPk the past two days. Negative today. So I guess I really didn’t O last week like I thought. Hubby and I have BD the past two days and will continue for a few more. My next question, since I’m new at this, when will I actually O? Am I considered 1dpo since my test was negative today? Or do I have to wait a day or two to O and then start counting? Hopefully this is a Halloween I can look back on and say I conceived a baby at this time 😉 Good luck to you dezire. I’m in the same boat after a mc and O’d later I would have thought. But at least my body is working again! I was afraid it might take a few months to cooperate with me 🙂

LaSal

I’m having a little cramping, but nothing major. It hasn’t been a whole lot of blood yet but I am losing my faith in this cycle. I am quite sure I will be out of denial by this evening 🙁 The only thing I can say is that it seems my cycle is getting shorter! Well maybe there still is hope for an August baby? Just the end of August?

MetalMommy

aloha– So if it flat lines at the end means its not good indicator for pregnancy? Sorry, still learning about the BBT chart. lol

Cutiepie82
    Participant

Just wondering, if i was having break through bleeding, would my temp still be high???

3wouldbeperfect
    Participant

Nix, I have been trying since the beginning of the year. My first baby took 2 yrs to conceive, and then the 2nd took a year, but we mc, and then took 6 months after that to conceive my next one, so I know it takes a while for me. Trying not to stress to much about it. Easier said than done though. How is weighless going by the way?

DiandClover

Bree, anything that is outside your ‘monthly normal’ may be considered a sign of pregnancy, but don’t let it convince you too much 😉 Did you test yesterday?

brandyleigh
    Participant

Took another cheap today it’s neg must of been an evap line or my hormones aren’t completely gone from miscarriage 🙁

moschops

hey ladies i’m having a lazy morning with my little girly’s were watching one born every minute of the laptop its so moving i just want a BFP!!!!! hope things work this month! cant wait to find out x

Liv- try a hpt and see if that shows positive. It’s totally possible to get an lh surge and not ovulate until later. I had it happen to me too 🙁

HootOwl

Good morning Ladies – 1DPO here…anyone else just entering the 2WW?

sherbaby

Congrats Luv!!!

DiandClover

Eeyore – your numbers will be fine 🙂 I predict… hmm… 157… lol

brandyleigh
    Participant

Thanks girls so do I still have a chance if we bd tonight? The last time we did was Saturday. I feel that since we didn’t yesterday I might already be out. :/

HootOwl

If you feel that you can cope with 2 kids under 2 then crack on. My friend has 10 month old twins and is 5 months pregnant with her 3rd. She had to have IVF for the twins too.

alohamom3
    Participant

DM your looks good. 😉 sticky bean to you

Viewing 15 posts - 98,131 through 98,145 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.