General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 98,161 through 98,175 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

sherbaby

LOL that’s the worst! I just made a tea and it tasted like complete shit!!! and I thought to myself ‘..maybe this is a symptom?!?!!!!’ I had one of my friends at work taste it and she was like ‘YUCK!!!’…so then I was like ‘damn it…it really does taste like shit!!’ LOL my new cup tasted much better!

Skylar2011

baileesmom – that looks like a BFP!!! congrats

Babytwee
    Participant

Yeah, I can definitely understand that, but it’s good that you’re so early. You don’t have to tell them for a little while anyway. 🙂

ria1224

Hello Ladies!!! Hope all is well.

Elydia

Hi ladies!
    I’m ‘new’ here. (Read my first blog post if you’d like an explanation, I’m not going to flood this board with something long.)
    My husband and I are getting very serious about TTC, after 3 years of just ‘letting things happen’, with no luck…
    My husband has been doing research, and has kinda put me on a ‘fertility diet’ because I’ve been having issues with blood sugar highs/lows, along with being gluten intolerant. I’ve also (very recently) started taking some supplements to help with some imbalances and irregular cycles.
    I plan on checking in quite often, and getting to know you ladies 🙂

Sheila33

I have a angel in heaven also. Who I ask to help me sometimes. I think of him as a boy even though I have never met him.

kirty
    Participant

Hi ladies thanks for replying i did go to the doctor on friday and had a blood test. I have a appointment tomorrow for results. If i am then this will be baby #5. Pretty nervous. 🙂

cheekyface

wantingfourth…. i think im about 6 days past ovulation.. AF is due next sun..

ashley1987
    Participant

sO IS IT NORMAL TO ALREADY BE SHOWING SOME? THIS IS MY SECOND TIME BEING PREGNANT FIRST ONE WAS A ECTOPIC…..IM ALREADY IN MATERITY PANTS
    Edit Delete

I am normally not a fan of prenatal vitamins but my midwife has me taking a new brand one called ‘OB complete petite’ I have been taking them for about a month and a half and a really like them. They don’t make me sick to my stomach at all and my hair looks and feels better than it ever has in my whole life!! I would totally recommend them to anyone that has a hard time taking prenatal vitamins!!

clayliover

So no one answered my cervical postion question early….so here goes nothin 🙂

11DPO today. BFN, but I was kind of expecting that. I had crazy cramps last evening, even gave up BD’ing they were so bad! Now this am nothing, temp still up. Ugh, at least it’s the weekend now and I have a ton of stuff to keep me busy! Next testing date 13dpo!

ElizeT
    Participant

Hi I’m also back here TTC baby #3. Never thought I will try for another baby but my husband convinced me…. We have two girls one almost 6 and the other one is 3 1/2. He really wants a boy… So here we go!

To be honest erms128, i cannot feel the baby dust pouring down…….LOL…..im being so negative! I just think if i think i am too much, then i wont be…..so maybe if i think negative, i will be suprised by a bfp! LMAO…..ya, i am tired,,,,,,,its nearly 11pm……got the left boob tingliing, but not reading too much into it, its probably nothing…….hehe

DiandClover

bdoe, I have not had a HSG (yet) but I have seen women post about their experiences with them. Not painful, just uncomfortable and awkward. The best part is, the tubes often open up nice and clear after the procedure – lots of women fall pregnant the cycle or two after it’s done 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 98,161 through 98,175 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.