General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 98,656 through 98,670 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

sherbaby

maybe try and BD as early as you can tonight, just incase you do O this evening..i would BD as much as i could between now and the 22nd. if you BD tonight and O tonight, I think there still may be a chance…use the pillow trick if you can, let gravity help those lil swimmers out! good luck

HootOwl

Lisa – you could try up to 5 days before your AF is due – I’d certainly give it another week before you start testing though to give implantation time to happen and the hormones to build up.

alohamom3
    Participant

Xo that’s a good sing for implantation and at the right time 😉

mfbrown

watery is one of the other super fertile CM’s. Provides great opportunity to the army men! :0P

chrissy0423

ink, that is awesome news!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

You guys are gonna love this…nothing better than a BFP digital test.

http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss278/jonesfamily/test2.png

dmmarinewife

Christin- have you taken a test? Don’t want to give false hopes but I started out with sore nipples then breasts and my chest is very tight. I’ve already gone up a cup size. I had mild cramping in the very beginning- but also keep a look out on how much water you’re taking in. Sorry that prob doesn’t help but best advice try taking a test.

HootOwl

Good luck Samantha!!! Lisa – there’s still hope if AF hasn’t shown up. Fingers crossed for you!!!

luvmykiddos

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. Doing better today. Over the shock of being ‘broken’. Appt with the RE is on May 2. Hoping to get preggo in June or July, so that appt fits in well. Would love a spring baby, but will take anything at this point. I do know my body needs a break though. Hopefully we are better at preventing pg this month. Last/this month was a whoops because my o came unexpectedly. Sounds like hopefully there are some bfps in here soon. Whoever had the lines too close together, I don’t know what that means. Sorry. Take another test. Fx!

HootOwl

monica – sorry to hear that the clomid didn’t work for you before.

Mizzy1

Congrats Meggz,thats awesome news 🙂 Nicolemarie-sorry about af! I swear…ttc woman are better than the fbi hehe.Im still in my tww….always seems so long! a few days left till I can try to test at 10dpo though.

Midwest

My doc basically told me it just happens sometimes. I don’t have a reason or anything. He told me I wouldn’t be high risk unless I had 3 or more.

sherbaby

CD32 (WTH!?!?!!??…), no AF. I didn’t test this morning though. Maybe tomorrow or i’ll just wait to see if AF comes.

babebash
    Participant

Hello everyone. I notice this evening that there is alot of chat about becoming impatient and nervousness concerning testing. Well I can tell you that after 4 years of getting negatives that the impatience and nerves don’t ever go away. But just stay happy and hopeful becoming parents will happen and in its own time which I know from experience is not necessarily on our time. We have been trying for #2 for 6 months now and it is starting to wear on me but I stay hopeful and try not to think about the medical or technical stuff but that a child is love and that is why we want another child. stay strong and keep hopeful and Baby Love to All

Ohjusonemore

SO AF SHOWED HER UGLY HEAD 🙁 I’ve made the choice to stop trying and loose a stone or two then try again. Wishing all you ladies baby sticky dust good luck x

Viewing 15 posts - 98,656 through 98,670 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.