General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 98,866 through 98,880 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

BethQ
    Participant

LoveMy–Ugh, I know how that goes, went thru it 2 out of the last 3 cycles! Crossing my fingers that you’ll get your BFP soon!

KMarieH

OKay so I had a MC about a month and a half ago. I just got AF and thinking about trying again. My Son’s birthday is January 31th and if I get pregnant this month that puts me right back there. I don’t think I want a January baby but I just really want a baby right now I feel that this will be the only way to fill the void I have with my MC is anyone in this boat with me this month?

angel130
    Participant

SRM – im sure he will be fine when it happens, i know my partner is feeling the same but we will manage cos we have no choice… i fell pregnant the first month of meeting him lol so you can imagine how well that went down, its not been easy and this pregnancy has given us pressure that we may not had had if we had known each other for longer… this baby is a blessing to me as i lost one at 39 weeks 11 years ago…. she wasnt plannd but she is wanted very much… good luck to you and everyone else ttc

TTCbby1

good luck cubby 🙂

DiandClover

weegee – lol, my hubby hates it too, but he will ask ‘egg popped yet’?

Sparky

Good Morning Ladies…TMI ALERT !!! ~ Here’s my story: I’ve had a couple days of light spotting (but not in a row) and then yesterday while I was on the potty I was bleeding enough for the water to turn red. Today there is nothing (so far). My nose bled slightly when I blew it and I’m stuffed up (I think due to allergies). I don’t want to get my hopes up as I’ve been TTC for 40 months but I’ve never had anything like this before. I’m about 11 DPO and AF isn’t due until Wednesday or Thursday. What do you all think?

Mommy2Merae
    Participant

xweegeex – sorry hun 🙁 I hope you two make up soon! Make up BD is usually pretty fun so don’t lose hope! Your hunny sounds like my husband. The slightest thing can tick him off and he’s ALWAYS trying to talk to me while I’m still sleeping! WTH!? Hang in there though. Tell him that it is pretty important for you two to get along today and I’m sure it will still happen. Good luck!

DiandClover

LOL!! Oh funny!!

Mommy2Merae
    Participant

not 100% sure. I see it on there website. I’m going by my local CVS tonight to check for it so I will log on later and let you know if I find it.

Mandy41186

Hey Ladies , how is everyone? gosh its been a while since i been on the ttc form. trying to lay low and not think about ttc. Its been 18 long hard months of BFNs. AF is due wednesday hope she doesnt show! hope everyone is doing well!!!!

KatieA

mrs miller, what test did you use and what test did dr use? urine or blood? i know how frustrating it can be especially when you get the answer you want then an answer u dont want! good luck darlin!! xx
    keshia, i have known women to get symptoms right away, sometimes the surge in hormones can be very strong straight up and give women very early symptoms..you could be experiencing implantation symptoms. good luck! xx

The kicker to my mother’s comment is I hadn’t seen my husband in over 90 days and we were going to stay 5 days with him. When she found out that we would be spending nights together she said ‘Oh God don’t get pregnant that would be stupid’ I just sat silent because I was shocked that it came from NO WHERE.. she continued to talk for about 5 minutes before she asked if I was there bc she thought we had been disconnected. This woman also (in the same conversation) found out that I was talking on the phone while driving (I have bluetooth) and she said ‘Oh GET OFF THE PHONE, you know what happened to Chris’ (no, I didn’t know, and she knew this) so I said ‘No, what?’ and I swear her response was ‘Well he killed that lady, talking on his phone he just killed her’ (ok, he is 18, he was texting on his phone and ran a red light and t-boned a woman on the driver side and unfortunately her injuries were complicated and she passed away as a result) This is where a little tact comes in handy… again I sat stunned at her inability to communicate.. and again (I couldn’t make this up if I tried) she says to me ‘So get off the phone before you kill somebody’ NICELY PUT MOTHER… I said OK! and hung up on her… Then when I keep our contact to a minumum she acts like I’m just so darn mean to her… well… would you want a woman that talks like this communicating with your kids? My 6 yr old niece knows about suicide. My 8 yr old neice knows way to much about drugs.. just because they don’t watch their conversations when the children are around… hmm. I wonder how I got here to this part of this.. lol.. I could go on forever… my family is crazy and unaware… I am seriously the only person that thinks something is wrong with the dynamic over there… so I’m the bad guy.. ok. I’m really done with that rant! lol Thanks for listening…

Mommy2Merae
    Participant

babydoll76 – just got my preseed and I’m so excited to use it tonight! lol…you have me real excited with your little story ha ha ha…sorry if this is TMI but my hubby and I know exactly what night we conceived our daughter and it was the ‘best’ BD either him and I had ever had! It was almost like we could ‘feel’ the power of conception (even though it doesn’t happen immediately) lol it was definitely different. So maybe your special BDing the other night did the trick for you! Fingers crossed for your BFP and enjoy your wine!

Mommyof3But4toBe – I bought my preseed at CVS, but Wal-Mart sells it as well. I believe Walgreens does, also. We got pregnant the first month we used it, so I would HIGHLY recommend it!! Good luck and baby dust to all you ladies!

HelluvaAngel
    Participant

Hi everyone!! I am so excited to be here again. We are trying for #3. My baby is 10 months now. She grew way to fast. I am now on CD16. From what my Dr says I ovulate late. Is anyone else here in the same boat with late ovulation?

Viewing 15 posts - 98,866 through 98,880 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.