General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 99,631 through 99,645 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Never heard of it, im watching ncis

AliL
    Participant

Luckypenny- good luck! Have you been charting your temp?

coolmomma

hey girls will i got AF last night and i was so disappointed. i thought we did it at right time but it just wasnt to b. with my son i got preg 1st time and with an ectopic i had previous to my son so thought it would happen fast!

tazzysmumma

oh no 🙁 boyfriend away till wednesday! damn it. i hope it gets darker a bit later on. though we did BD yesterday. ooh i really hope i dont miss my window :/ x

Klasnaya

cpalmer -thanks and your baby is fine? Im so worried! I realy wish i could get pregnant now but cuz of work issues i cant. Have to wait until at least december!

TaraLynnnn

*sigh* Now on CD31(nomally a very strict CD28)…with nothing. Little twinges on my lower abdomen/hip areas…no back pain, no cramping, no sore BB…and no AF, yet I just yesterday tested BFN. Lastnight and this morning I had a really light pink CM when I did a check…but no tell-tail signs of whether or not AF is coming or not. Went to the clinic today to see if I could get a test since the FRER HPT are nearly $20…and they were all ‘Umm, well we don’t normally test until our patients are 7-10 days late’ and they sent me on my way. Thanks for nothing, right? Just venting, Ladies…My DH doesn’t understand the impatiens, and my family is always trying to talk positive(which we all know does NOT help)…so you ladies are all I have.

laurajeanjt

Diane-taketwo………..I was hoping yopu wouldnt still be here. It seems like one thing after another. I hope that pattern changes soon. How are you going emotionally? Your STILL awlays strong and positive and full of wonderful advice for everyone. I am wishing for you everything positive. Fingers crossed.

loraclacey

I’m getting really hopeful ladies!! Woke up nauseated and with more diarrhea. My BM’s have been particularly soft the last few days. Add that to the back cramping and nausea and I think this just might be our month! I really want my Thanksgiving baby!

mfbrown

yay cd4! lol. bah! End af, get out of here!

TaraLynnnn

Lora – you can get them on the early pregnancy test site OR there’s a seller on ebay that sells them for cheap as well. Here is the link http://www.ebay.ca/itm/20xEarly-Pregnancy-HCG-test-FDA-approved-made-in-US-/400435856338?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item5d3bd643d2&_uhb=1#ht_1137wt_906 I think next time I order(should I need to…which I hope I dont) I will be getting them on ebay!!

Loopylou27

damkat gl hun bdbdbd lol my edd will be dec 10th if we caught the egg! i always go overdue tho was 2 wks over with 1st and 8days with 2nd i would soooo love a christmas baby itwould make it all the more special

loraclacey

@Tara: Yeah, it stinks! I mean, we pay $50 a WEEK for insurance, plus we have a $25 co-pay each time we see a doctor. It makes me sick to even think about it, and it’s hard to tell if you’re even saving anything but you never know when you’ll need some expensive surgery or need to see a doctor frequently. Ugh.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Hey duffy, (& lc :)) how is your lovely pregnancy going?

7thbaby
    Participant

Anybody have experience or knowledge on conceiving following a loss/ D&C? I have been thinking that I just might try. I am nervous because of my age. But if I am going to do this, I don’t have time to wait. Also, I am still nursing my almost 17 mth old. She doesn’t seem ready to stop.

TinaBeena–Yes, I’ve heard of it…that is my plan for this month. I’ve tried it in the past, but we ended up falling short on the BDing due to an illness. This month I hope to stay on track regardless of sicknesses!! LOL!!

Viewing 15 posts - 99,631 through 99,645 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.