General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 10,096 through 10,110 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

cpalmer

Gooo starburst lol do the test!

chasitiy1

As if this year has not been tough enough. My 7yo DD and 8yo DS came to me last night and told me that there daddy was touching them in bad places and hurting them by smacking and spanking. He is facing 1st degree child molestation.. The worst part. They made me follow the child custody order today and let them go back to him.. Does anyone else see a problem? I am hurt, heartbroken, and just beside myself.

tmg
    Participant

What do you all think about ttc this coming month making bubba due around xmas… the timing of my O would most likely put me due almost on xmas day or a few days after…. would you ladies skip a month or keep ttc???
    such a dilema!

RydersMomma

marie-ya preg girls get sharp charlie horses…so its a good sign! i had one when i was preg…ouchy

DiandClover

Racoon – they say afternoon pee (like 2 – 4pm) is best to test with for LH – and to try to hold your pee as long as possible before you test. One of the tests (ClearBlue OPK I think) requires morning pee… I have no idea why because LH synthesizes in pee by mid-day.

heymicky- aww you poor thing it sounds like you are going through such a horrible time!!! praying that things will get better for you guys!!! hope you get a new job and a precious baby soon!!! it will happen when the times right (hugs)

RubyLove

hey all- So I took an hpt this morning and BFN. I had severe cramps and a streak of blood 2 days ago, and could possibly be due in the next 5 days(then again maybe not since Im so irregular). ANYONE have any idea why I would get a streak of blood and heavy cramps besides implantation? any advice would be appreciated. thx

chasitiy1

BFN with FMU.. And now I can say welcome back AF… P.S.~ I hate you!!!

DiandClover

Cherry – I spring a leak around AF sometimes too, and I stopped BF in November. I think the little bit of prolactin hormone that gets released every month after O is just enough to make me produce a little.

RydersMomma

i just ordered preseed. i really really wanna get preg this cycle 🙁

cubby99

Congrats Becky-boo!!!!!!!

MYBOOGY80

cd5 anyone else……..cant wait to bd

mrslarge

hey ladies, i just figured it up, i am 6 days late.

xweegeex

LOL mrs miller! wot about ‘oops’ LOL

DiandClover

hee hee wanna – I was already answering 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 10,096 through 10,110 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.