General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 101,116 through 101,130 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Kristy

can you tell I am procratinating… lol. I am running a bath and gonna watch survivor while my daughter is napping, then I am gonna clean.

DiandClover

hoping.for.baby.rob: I read back that you are feeling cramping too, and tender bb’s – I would absolutely BD again – are your cycles usually right on time each month, or do you ever experience fluctuations in cycle length?

Cari226
    Participant

blessd, that is what happened to me. That’s why my levels were so low too. I really hope you get your BFP. You too, Taylor. As for me, two more days to test.

cpalmer

yeah its a little curious third, hmm good luck this cycle all the same 🙂 xxx

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Hi ladies. I just thought id update you all on the ‘home front’. Steven had his ‘Fertility Test’ done on the 15th of this month,yay !! We where told that the results would be sent to our doctor in a weeks time & to make a appointment to collect them. So last Thursday Steven went walked down to the doctor only to be told that he hadnt recieved the results yet. This made me incredibly angry & anxious,im so sick of people telling us the wrong thing. His doctor said he should definately have them by this Thursday,so im hoping thats the case. I’ll do a blog updating you all on the results ASAP. Hope you all are well x

How about I wait till Monday with you I promise not to poas if you do!! =)

mel578

@MrsMLCMom: I have been Lol fri, sat and again last night…and since my temp dropped today I plan on bding tonight also!!! I’m so excited that maybe this will be our month…this is the first month that my bf has really gotten into the whole ttc thing so that makes me even more excited!!!…this is also the first month that I’ve o even close to when I should which means after being on depo for 18 months then bc for 4 and nothing for 6 my cycles are finally starting to regulate.

Cherryb0m

thanks 🙂

HappyMamaJen

Lulu – I would count the 5th as 1DPO since you O 12-36 hours after your first positive OPK. I would guess you O’ed on the 4th. If you can, I’d wait to test starting Saturday. Looking forward to seeing your results!

DiandClover

‘Wondfo’ I think is the spelling, am I right? I just ordered some of them myself, so I will be able to review them myself in a month or so 😉 I won’t be using them to TTC – I need to track a cycle for blood work in October. Yay

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

sillymamaof3 – im currently 6DPO myself & only have 4 days to go before i POAS . when are you planning on testing ?! good luck to you : )

malaika

i read about ferility improves manioc (cassava root) u just simply get it in market, here in london so many places u can buy, anyone tried who is TTC ? hope it all worksforu, fingers crossed!!!

vonne0311

well my temp is every where I didnt sleep all that great last night. so I kept my temp from 10am which was 98.59. I went to bed at 12am n had a bathroom at 3 temp was 98.18. woke again to go pee at 530 temp was 98.28. now that my dh is gone n not snoring n my ear. I woke at 10 to fricking pee again with the 98.59. yesterday it was 98.38. which should I have stuck with…there’s a lot.dam peeing …lol

jen8627021

I think something is wrong with me I took a opk……..yesterday and today and both were neg. today is my 13th cycle day and today and yesterday I have had more discharge that is (clear and some white and its been alot) whats wrong am i not ovulating?

vonne0311

I’ll keep that door open for Dawn…

Viewing 15 posts - 101,116 through 101,130 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.